|king and queen|

Finn's P.O.V
After cussing my mom out I decided to go downstairs and apologize because its the right thing to do. "Mom?" I said opening her door, "I'm sorry for cussing at you." Even though I was still super pissed I apologized because she's my mom and I love her. "Finn I forgive you but you can't let your anger control you. And y-you can go see Millie." "Really thanks mom." I smiled and left my mom in peace then went to go see Millie. "Hi I'm here to see Millie Brown." "Yes room 4." "Thank you." I rushed in the room to find Millie sleeping, im guessing she already had the surgery. I wanted so badly to wake her but I wouldn't dare she needs sleep.

2 hours later
Millie's P.O.V
My eyes slowly widen to see Finn sitting next to me. "Oh my god Finn." I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I missed you so much Millie." I look up at Finn and tears start to form in his eyes. "Finnie why are you crying?" I wipe the tears from his eyes and kiss him on the cheek. "Well me and Noah we had to go to juvie because we were out after curfew." "Wait Noah was there?" "Yeah he came after you fell." "Oh sorry for puking on you." I laugh. "Its okay the only thing that matters is that I'm here with you." Finn leans in to give me a kiss he kisses me and I kiss back, then I pull away. "Not in the hospital." I say slowly rubbing his arm. I start smiling and lay back and stare at Finn. "Stop staring at me weirdo." "Well." I scoff and turn over on my side. "So when are you coming home queen?" Finn asks climbing over me so he can lay next to me. "Right now if you wanna get out of here." "Hell yeah." Finn laughs and then picks me up. "Yes carry me my king." Finn starts running and I'm holding onto him with my hands around his neck. "Anything for my queen." "Millie you sexy asf." "Uh stop being so sexual." I laugh then fall asleep with my head on his chest while he carries me all the way home.