|Save Him|

Millie's P.O.V
I felt so helpless sitting on my bed crying I have to save him.

"See Millie I'm dying without you." As I look at Finn's text I cry even more sobs now loud sobs I try to cry quieter but it's too late my mom comes in.

"Millie what's wrong?" I just look up at her I can't get my words out. I stand up grab my coat and run out the door. I run to the car and hop in the drivers seat. My mom runs out and tries to stop me. "Millie wait! Where are you going?" I ignore her and start the car and drive I drive until I get to Finn's, it was a 3 hour drive but it was worth it for my baby.

3 hrs later

I make it to Finn's house and rush inside ignoring his parents. They were probably going to be mad at me but I don't care.

I go into Finn's room and he's lying on the bed both arms slit up and down blood gushing out of them.

"Millie! I was dying without you."
"Finn why?!"
"Millie I'm sorry I couldn't help it I was dying without you."

I closed my eyes for I could no longer see Finn's blood gushing arms. I cry and cry.

"Millie- Finn laughs, "aren't you going to save me?"
"Finn of course I'm going to save you."

I rush to his bathroom to get towels to stop the bleeding. When I come back in  the room to find Finn's eyes closed and his head is tilted. Tears immediately form in my eyes.

Hope you guys like/love the book much love❤️