|The Happy Ending|

Millie looked out the window of her bedroom. Well mostly her and Finn's room. He had slept with her ever since he'd been there. Millie turned to Finn who was still sound asleep, she loved to look at all his features on his face. His small freckles that consumed him. The way his eyes flicker in his sleep as he dreams. Millie always hoped he dreamed about her, the way she did him. The past year was crazy it was, but they made it. Every crazy adventure would be in their memories forever. All the times Finn saved Millie, she would remember her whole life. Memories are important to Millie especially the ones with Finn, she would never forget.

Millie and Finn turned out fine in the end they grew up together. They had 2 kids all beautiful, their names are Rose, And El. They raised them to be beautiful and strong, like themselves. Of course their kids had kids and on and on. Finn and Millie were the usual couple very few arguments but they loved eachother and always did. She loved him and he loved her, maybe we should he thought, maybe we should she thought, and they did. And their glad they did, cause it was their fate.

So this was the end of my book. Im very sad to end this horribly written book. My most successful one indeed. I wrote this because i love fillie and I always will it will always be in my heart. Honestly thank you all for the reads and those who stayed when the reads dropped and this book went downhill. I love you all so much and i hope people continue to read this book.

thank you -tenille