|Caught|

Finn's P.O.V
"Well mom their are these people that are apart of the stranger things fandom, and there's this fillie fandom as well. So pretty much people ship me and Millie together." I said red as a tomato. "Ship?" My mom questioned. "Ship is when you want two people together like date." I explained. "Well I ship you guys too then, it would be cute." And with that I choked on my spit. "Okay I'm just gonna go upstairs mom." I said walking up the steps. "Alright honey." I went into my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone that was still on the fillie photo. I clicked on the account. There was tons of edits and photos of me and Millie I smiled at them. I started to think maybe we should date. But do I even like Millie like that? She is beautiful and smart. But will she feel the same way. Ugh so many questions with no answers.

Millie's P.O.V
I was laying on my bed when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. It was Finn I hugged him. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I need to talk to you." He said. "Um okay." I said a little worried. I sat down on my bed Finn sat next to me he was very close. "So you know what fillie is right?" My face turned red, damnit he definitely knows I know. "Well I'm guessing that's a yes." He chuckled. "Well last night I didn't lock my phone so my mom came to check on me and there was a fillie photo on the screen. When I woke up and went to eat breakfast, she asked me what fillie was. I told her and now she ships it too." I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. It was just so awkward because I'm only 12 and he's 14.

Finn's P.O.V
I was scared she didn't say anything, then my bladder started knocking. I told Millie I had to use the restroom so I went.

Millie's P.O.V
I can't believe what Finn said. Then I saw it his phone sitting right there it was locked. Luckily I had my fingerprint in his phone, when he left it unlocked I snuck and put my fingerprint in his phone. I can't believe he still hasn't noticed. I unlocked his phone, and double tapped the home button. So I could see his recent apps I saw his notes and instagram. I clicked on his notes first. It said "Maybe me and Millie should date. But what if she doesn't feel the same way." I was shook by this but I couldn't act different or he would know I've been through his phone. I double tapped the home button again and clicked on Instagram. An account loaded up the username was "filliethings". Omg he's been on fillie accounts. I've seen this account before and others. (I wish) I started to scroll through the account there was pictures of me and Finn and video edits. I was reading the captions and laughing at some of them. I started watching the edits there was the kissing one. I'm pretty sure I blushed because my cheeks were warm. I totally forgot about Finn he walked in the room and caught me on his phone. "Finn I-"

Idrk what to say right here so hope u guys liked the chap I guess😂👌💞