|Barriers|

Millie's P.O.V
"Finn why do the bad things happen to us?"
"Well Millie its because we're such a good couple that life itself is trying to tear us apart but its failing so its trying harder and harder everyday. But nothing can keep me away from you."
"Finn why are you so sweet to me?"
"Uh duh because your a queen get real Mills."
I laugh then kiss Finn on the cheek.
"You don't even know how much I love you."
"Sure about that?"

Finn laughs then kisses me I kiss him back and we go on and on and on.

4 mins later

I finally pull away then we take a deep breath.
I almost fall because the kiss was so intense.

"Mills don't fall."
"Sleep." (Get it from taylorgirlz? No okay.)
Me and Finn laugh then plop down on his bed. So that we are both staring at the ceiling.

"Millie I know your dad hates me but, I really want to think your parents for making such a beautiful queen."
"Can you maybe not mention my dad?"
"Well sorry goodness."
"Look Finn I'm gonna need you to take the sarcasm down a few notches cause I'm not in the mood."
"Millie what the hell is wrong with you?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I mean one second your all lovey dove then the next your like you know just really angry."
"I don't know what's wrong with me Finn!"
I sat up getting really angry and sad at the same time. (Mood)
"I just I think I might have to tell my mom. I can't just keep living in this fantasy lie."
"But Millie I can't live without you. What do you think is gonna happen when your gone huh?"
"I do- I don't know Finn."
"Millie I will fall into deep depression without you here with me."
I had no words nothing to say. I couldn't let Finn be depressed while I was living somewhere else, starting over having a good life maybe even my mom getting remarried.

"I'm sorry Finn."

And with that I started walking home to confess to my mom something that had been happening for 2 months as far as I know.

Well this is the end for this book hope you guys liked it bye love you all very much

Jk😘