|Self Harm|

Millie's P.O.V
I was now in the passenger seat of my car. My mom driving at 40 mph no idea where we're going.

"Mom where are we going exactly?"
"Millie I don't know but we have to leave and go somewhere safe."
"Do you think dad could be a threat?"

My mom just sighs and keeps driving she's hiding something and I know it.

"Mom what are you not telling me?"
"Millie yo-your father abused me."
"What! And you didn't think it would be nice for me to know?!"
"I'm sorry Millie. But I don't appreciate you talking to me like that so you need to calm that down right now!"
"Okay pms lady."

Finn's P.O.V
Its so sad without Millie. I'm so sad without Millie she only just left two hours ago. It feels like death is taking all the life inside of me. It's like on that movie trolls when their all colorful and happy then they turn dark when their sad.
I finally get up because I've been sitting there crying ever since Millie left. I head downstairs to the kitchen.
(Oh no) I open up the kitchen drawer full of silverware and then pull out a knife. Then I head back up to my room and close and lock the door.

Millie's P.O.V
"Where here!"
"Mom what the hell do you mean were here?"
"I mean what I said were here. This is your aunt Paige's."
"Mom it's literally a fucking dump."

I scoff then roll my eyes I can't believe I'm supposed to live here.

I get out of the car then walk inside and head upstairs to some empty room. I pull out my phone and see 35 missed calls from Finn and one photo. I swipe to see what the photo was. It was a photo of Finn's arm slit up and down some parts of it slit twice. I immediately start to cry thinking it's my fault cause it is.

I cried while writing this😭
Hope you guys like/love the book much love❤️