|Emotions|

Noah's P.O.V
I can't believe this is happening I mean I wanted to lie but I can't let Finn go to juvie alone. Its what any good friend would do right? The police stops the car and lets us out, we walk toward the huge jail in front of us. "Finn Im scared." Finn looks at me and doesn't say anything im guessing he's just worrying about Millie so I leave him alone. When we get inside the cop takes off our hand cuffs, the lady behind the counter tells us to clear our pockets and take off our shoes. Im guessing because we could be hiding something which we weren't. "May I see a Finn Wolfhard?" Finn turns his head and starts walking to the lady who calls him. I just stand there and Finn comes back 15 minutes later. "Noah their going to tell you to get undressed and you should alreafy know what else then their going to take your pictures or whatever there's nothing to be scared of." I let out a sigh and give a simple "okay." The lady stands there waiting for me so I go towards here. She takes me to this empty depressing room and tells me to get undressed she checks me. (Not going into detail and shiz) Then she takes me to this room to take my fingerprint and pictures. She lead me back to the main office and Finn wasn't there. "Wheres my friend?" "Shutup and keep moving." The officer demands so I just be quiet. She leads me to where the other inmates are then gives me a gray jumpsuit. "Okay put this on then come right back." I nod my head and go to the restroom, Finn is also at the restroom and I hug him. "Hey lovebirds hurry up! Got other inmates to check in." "No its not- "I said hurry up!" I go into a stall and get dressed then go out of the restroom. Finn came out of the restroom then the officer led us to our bunks and we just sat there in sadness and boredom.

Finn's P.O.V
I feel like I can't function I mean im in juvie Millie is unconscious and she has no idea. I just want to be next to her, be with her even feeling her presence would make me happy. I turned on my back so I was now facing the ceiling. "Noah how long do you think were going to be in here?" "I dont know but we didn't do anything wrong." "Maybe we can get out." "Are you insane? So they can add jail time hell no." "Yeah your right I just hope we get out soon."

The next day
Finn's P.O.V
"Finn Wolfhard I need you to come with me." I was sitting down eating that shit they call breakfast when the officer called me. "Yes." I answered. The officer explained about going to the station to make a statement about what happened to Millie. When we got to the station they took me to the room where I would give my statement. I guess they brought Noah too because when I was on my way in he was in the waiting room. "Okay I want you to tell me everything that happened that night." "Well me and Millie were laying in my bed. She said she wanted to do something so I took her to the park. When we got there she got on the swing and asked me to push her so I did. When she was high enough I stopped pushing her. Then sh- she threw up on me and fell off the swing. I tried but she wouldn't wake up and then Noah came and he examined her and saw a piece of mulch in her head." "And do you have any idea why Noah was there?" "No sir." "Alright thank you." After I gave my statement Noah did and he came out shortly after he went in. "Hey why were you at the park?" "Well I was bored and decided to go to the park, they probably think thats suspicious but it's the truth." "Well we believe your statements so you guys can go home, and don't go out after curfew."

Later that day
When I got home my mom was waiting for me ready to give me a hug crying into my shoulder. "Finn I love you but your grounded for going out after curfew." "But can I go see Millie?" "No." "What your kidding right?" "No now go to your room." I was so angry its like this fire in my body and I just couldn't stop myself from saying. "Fuck you mom!" And with that I went to my room and slammed the door.