|Sleepover|

Millie's P.O.V
"So what now?" I asked bored. I know it's my birthday but I had no idea of what else to do. "Well it's starting to get dark outside so... Maybe you guys should leave I guess." Finn suggested. We all shrugged and grabbed our jackets. "Not you Millie..." This made me turn around and look at Finn I tilted my head in a confused type of way. As the boys left they were winking and raising their eyebrows. I put my finger in my mouth and pretended to gag while rolling my eyes. "So why did you ask me to stay?" I said rocking back and fourth like a five year old. "Well." Finn said taking a step closer to me. "I wanted to spend some alone time with you." He said honestly. "Well in that case." I said winking. Finn grabbed my hand and practically dragged me up the stairs. We went in his room and he shut the door behind us. Then he kissed me this kiss was lasting longer than the others it was more intense. I felt something wet on my lips it was his tongue, I slightly opened my mouth so it could slip through. In respond I put my tongue in his mouth. He gently laid me on his bed to where he was on top of me, but then I rolled over so I was on top of him. I pulled away and looked Finn in the eyes. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He whispered back. "Aw that's too bad we can't go any further." Finn smirked. My eyes widened I didn't know much about further, now I was curious. "What's further?" I asked. "Uh uh curiosity kills cats." Finn said. Then I laughed and he laughed to then it went to smiling. Then back to kissing, then we laid down next to each other looking at the ceiling. "Finn?" I called. "Yes queen." He replied I smiled but tried to hide it with my hand. Finn pulled my hand away to reveal my smile. "Are you sure your parent's won't mind me being here?" I asked. "Yeah positive it's your birthday right?" "Yes." I answered. "Well Finn can I tell you something?" "Anything." He said grabbing my hand, I took a deep breath. "Do you remember when I OD?" I asked him he looked at me and his smile slowly faded. "Yes Millie I was heartbroken don't do it again." He said his voice breaking. "Well it wasn't just because of our argument." I explained. Then Finn sat up looking me in the eyes listening intently. "It was also because I was depressed, I just- I-I think I'm u-ug-." Then I burst out in tears. "Finn I would look at all the hate I would get on Instagram and I just wanted it all to end." "Millie I'm so sorry I didn't know." Finn said hugging me then I just cried into his shoulder. "Millie you don't have to listen to those people you are beautiful, And you are my queen." He explained this made me feel better. "Then you are my king." I said smiling.

Ik I usually do both of their Point of views but this chapter was mostly about Millie👌👍