|Sorry 2.0|

This one is pretty long👍
Finn's P.O.V
I started to think about all the reasons why Millie would do this. Then I remembered what I said to her before I left. "Save it." The words kept replaying in my mind. My voice was cold and rude. I'm sorry Millie I'm sorry it is my fault. I didn't want to tell the guys this because they would hate me for it. Then the doctor came out "She's awake." I wiped the tears of my face and Gaten saw me. "You were crying aww that's so cute." He said. Everyone should've been crying. I thought to myself. We went into the room where Millie was. "Can I have a minute with Finn please?" She asked the guys. They said "Yeah." And left the room. "Finn I did it to get your attention I thought you were never gonna forgive me. I'm sorry. It was a dumb thing to do." "No Millie I'm sorry it's my fault I shouldn't have talked to you like that. Do you forgive me?" I asked. "Yes Finn I forgive you." I gave her a hug I didn't want to let go. She hugged me back and I could feel her face touch mine. Her cheeks lifted which meant she was smiling. I started to smile too, maybe we should date. But that depends on both of us. Noah, Gaten and Caleb started to walk in. "Please don't tell them it was my fault." Millie nodded and I pulled up a chair next to her bed, and sat down next to her.

Millie's P.O.V
"Guys I did it because I was um-" Finn gave me a "please" look. "I did it because I was depressed honestly." I felt bad lying to them but for some reason at this point I felt like I would do anything for Finn. "Okay I'm just glad your okay." Noah said. "Me too." Caleb said. "Me three." Gaten said laughing. I chuckled then they left except Finn he stayed there beside me. "Finn it's getting late." I said. " I don't care I'll stay here forever if I have to." I smiled Finn smiled back. I looked up at the ceiling and started thinking. Maybe me and Finn should date. But that depends on both of us. I turned back on my side and looked at Finn then I went to sleep.

I was at the dance Finn's hands on my hips my arms around his necked slowly swaying to the music. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away and smiled at him he smiled back.

Finn's P.O.V
Millie fell asleep I was looking at her. I noticed all these features on her face. Her pretty brown eyes, which you couldn't see that they were brown but her eyes were closed. If you knew her like I did you would already know they were brown. Her cute little nose, those soft lips that were slightly red. I suddenly hungered for her lips. I leaned in but I stopped myself. This is wrong I can't just kiss her in her sleep. I rested my head down on my hand and went to sleep.

Millie's P.O.V
After I had the dream about me and Finn at the dance I woke up my eyes were still closed but I knew I was awake. I opened my eyes a little bit just to see Finn looking at me. I guess he didn't realize I was awake that's why he didn't say anything. Then Finn started to get close to me like he was leaning in. Then he stopped it was like he was trying to kiss me but didn't. I turned around so I wasn't facing Finn anymore then went to sleep.

Finn's P.O.V
I woke up before Millie did it was morning. I started to remember something me and Millie were at a dance and I kissed her. Maybe this was a vision of the future maybe it wasn't. I knew it was a dream because if it happened in real life I would have remembered it. I looked at Millie she wasn't facing me anymore. This made me kinda sad I don't know why maybe she turned around in her sleep. Or maybe she woke up in the middle of the night and saw my ugly face and turned around because she didn't want to see me. I think I'm ugly if Millie likes me I don't see why there are lots of other good looking guys than me. "I'm sorry that I'm not good looking enough for you I'm sorry I'm ugly and mean and rude I'm sorry." I quietly said. Then Millie turned around she was awake. "Finn your not ugly not to me. Or mean or rude." Then the doctor came in. "Millie you are allowed to go home today." The doctor said. "Well thanks do that Millie." I said "Anytime Finn." I smiled and looked away. "Finn?" She said. "Yes." I answered. "I think I love you." She said. "Millie?" I said. "Yes." Millie answered. "I think I love you too." I said. Millie smiled I smiled back. "Thank you for staying." She said. "I want to stay with you forever." I said happy and confident. "Will you go out with me?" I asked. "Yes Finn!" Millie said excited. I hugged her and she hugged me back it felt like we hugged forever which was fine with me.