Chapter 9

Chapter 9

        They were stood just about 4 feet apart. One with a face of thunder, the other looking worried, maybe even trembling a little. 

'You know she's trying to find out who killed Scarlett for herself now?' He'd warned.

'How do you know?' He was then asked in reply.

'I walked by her earlier in the bar earlier tonight when she was talking to that faggot guy, Harley. They're on about getting other people involved. Professionals I reckon. I heard them say something about someone with a Law degree.'

        There was a pause while the two looked at each other, in slight panic that they were about to be exposed.

'It's OK! I'll find a way to get rid of her before she finds me!'

'You'd better! Otherwise we're both in for it!' He snapped.

'I'll get her!'

'Do it... quick!'

        He was geting pretty sick of this idiot being slow. All it was supposed to be was one quick murder.... But no.

He wished they'd just get Averia and whoever is helpng her, out of the picture. Then, they can get away with murder.  They're both involved in her murder, one planned it, the other pushed her.

He also slipped Tom some sleeping pills in his glass of water before bed, so he wouldn't wake when she screamed... Before she hit the ground. He would only wake when it was too late.

                                                            *****

        Tsuzumi Pakuko started college at the age of 19, after finally getting sick of that job at the Multiplex cinema.

She'd always been interested in Criminal Psychology but hadn't had the money to get into a good school or university to do the courses she needed.

        She started with that job. Trying to save up money where Tsuzumi grew up wasn't easy . As a child anyway.

In her teens was when things started getting better.Her father was rich, but he barely helped her out.

        So eventually Tsuzumi had to go and take out a loan to pay for the University course in Criminal Psychology. She paid off the loan after her father died, and she was left with his fortune.

That's how she manages to freely travel from Kyoto to Florida as often as possible to see her family, in her own private plane.

        'Why didn't you get a job in Criminal Psychology then? You studied it for three and a half years and in the end...Got a plane?' Tsuzumi always got questions like this one.

Her answer: 'I had tried getting a job in Criminal Psychology but everyone thought I was a joke. I went for interviews and they just wouldn't take me seriously when I said I wanted to be a Criminal Psychologist...'

        Averia couldn't believe what she'd heard last night.  Tsuzumi had a University degree in Criminal Psychology? Fantastic!

                                                          *****

        Averia decided to wait until her and Tsuzumi were alone until asking her, 'Would you help me? Put that Criminal Pschologist mind to work.' she smiled.