Chapter 12

~1 month later~ Aph is now 4 months along :)

Aphmaus pov
Right now it's the middle of the night and I am trying my best to get comfortable. But I'm failing. Finally I sighed, got up and went downstairs. I just don't understand how the baby bump has gotten so much bigger it's just been a month since we told everyone!

 I just don't understand how the baby bump has gotten so much bigger it's just been a month since we told everyone!

(That's how big her belly is. I'm gonna put a picture in every chapter just to give you an idea of it.)

The good thing about it is my doctor told us we should be able to feel the baby kicking anytime. She also told us we can find out the gender when ever we want to but me and Travis decided to keep it a surprise. Me and Travis have been working on the nursery for the baby. We moved all the stuff from the extra bedroom out and made that into the baby's room. The walls are a brownish/grayish color and we found this really pretty carpet with designs on it so that's what the floor is.

 The walls are a brownish/grayish color and we found this really pretty carpet with designs on it so that's what the floor is

The crib is white and next to it there's a white fluffy rug that has the changing table, and dresser on it. There's also a chair in the corner of the room just in case me or Travis ever want to stay in there. The light is one of my favorite things about the room to be honest. It's like a chandelier with candles that's encased in a glass box. Travis picked out the pictures of animals above the crib of course. There's a few more things we need to do to the room to make sure it'll be ready when the baby gets here but other than that it's pretty much done. Anyway I was in the kitchen making me a late night snack when I heard footsteps then two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing it was Travis as he put his hands on my stomach and said "Hey beautiful, why aren't you asleep?" I shrugged and said "Hard to sleep with the baby bump." He chuckled and said "Then I'll stay up with you." I turned around to where I was facing him and grabbed his hand then said "Nope, nu uh! You are not staying up just because of me! I'll be back to bed after I make a sandwich ok? Please don't stay up just because of me." He kissed my forehead and said "Sorry but I am. I'll be in the living room." I groaned as he went into the living room and turned on the tv. I finished making a sandwich and grabbed a glass of milk then went to the living room and lied down on the couch next to Travis. We watched tv while I ate and afterwards we went back to bed. While I was finally dozing off Travis must have thought I had fallen asleep because he looked at me then turned around to where he was facing my stomach and quietly said "Hey little one. I'm your daddy since you're probably confused about who is talking to you. Your mommys asleep right now so I just wanted to say a few things. One, I cannot wait to meet you. I don't know if you're a boy or a girl but I'll love you regardless of your gender. I can't wait for you to meet your mother. She's so kind and strong and I just know she's going to be an amazing mother." I smiled at him just as he noticed I was awake and he said "Oh...I thought you were asleep heh." I rolled my eyes and said "I'm not. That was really cute." He sighed and turned back around to where he was laying normally and said "I'm never gonna hear the end of this am I?" I shook my head and said "Nope. But seriously that was adorable. You're gonna make an amazing father." He chuckled and said "Really?" I nodded and he said "I'm scared to be honest. I-I've never been a dad, I don't know how to be a parent." I kissed his cheek and said "Neither do I. I've never been a mom and I'm scared to but I just know you'll do amazing." He smiled and I lied my head on his chest the best I could and After a few minutes of silence I finally was able to fall asleep.

Travis is scared to be a dad! Aw! I think I did good on this chapter. Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee