Sexy 2.0

"So, Warbler McShort-Temper likes me?" Kitty asked. I nodded. "I hope you told him that if he comes anywhere near me, I will not hesitate to scratch his a cappella eyes out."

"Calm down, Kitty cat." I said. "I told him that. I just wanted to let you know incase you happen to change your mind."

The two of us walked into the choir room to see everyone looking at the board. Kitty and I turned to see SEXY written in big letters.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Our assignment for this week." said Unique. "Is Mr. Schue out of his mind?"

"No, I'm not." said Mr. Schue, who had just entered. "We just won Regionals and now we're going to Nationals. I'm so proud of you guys."

"We're proud, too, Mr. Schue, but you gotta do some explaining about this weeks assignment." Artie said, pointing to the board.

"Okay. So, the original New Direction members, and by original I mean Rachel, Tina, Artie, Brittany, Sam, Quinn, Santana, Mercedes and...and Finn, did this assignment a few years ago. Back then, we were doing it for sex awareness. This week, we're doing it to channel our inner sexy." he explained. "Sexy has become the new thing. From sexy music to sexy dancing. I think it's time we move away from the goody two shoes act and get a little sexy."

"What a weird assignment." I whispered to Kitty.

"I know the perfect song!" she said.

"Wait, why that song?" I asked.

"Because it's the perfect sexy song for us girls." Kitty explained. "You're still a virgin, right?"

I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked at the library table we were sitting at.

"Don't be embarrassed about it." she said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Believe it or not, I'm still a virgin, too. Whether your ready or not, this song is telling the boys when they're ready, they better come and get it."

"What about Noah?" I asked.

"Oh, I broke up with him long ago. He's attending some collage that he's not even taking classes at." she said. "So, you in?"

I thought for a moment. I did like the song and the assignment for this week was sexy.

"Why not?" I asked. Kitty smiled.

Kitty: "When you're ready, come and get it

Na na na na

Na na na na

Na na na na"

Marcia: "When you're ready, come and get it

Na na na na

Na na na na

Na na na na"

Both: "When you're re-e-e-eady

When you're re-e-e-e-e-eady

When you're ready, come and get it

Na na na na

Na na na na

Na na na na"

Kitty and I got up and exited the library before the librarian could get mad at us. We hurried down the hall and to the girls bathroom.

Kitty: "You ain't gotta worry, it's an open invitation

I'll be sitting right here real patient"

Kitty pulled two belly tops and short shorts out of her book bag and passed one belly top and one pair of shorts to me. I raised and eyebrow at her, but she waved her hand, dismissing the matter.