chapter fucking 20 I think

(A/n another time jump to when they're on tour with womb)

Ryans pov

Tonight is the first show. We just released our new album and alot of people dislike it and others really enjoy it. I'm watching bones shred on the bass and watching her smile at tory while doing it. I want her to stare at me while I'm standing side stage watching her. She looks beautiful. She's wearing black leggings and a thrasher tshirt. She has on the same black and white vans she always wears.

She's looks thinner than usual usual. I don't know what's up with her but she's been weird to me. It bothers me that she's sleeping in a bunk with tory when she should be with me. It bothers me that she's falling inlove with him. She told me she was on accident. She meant to text balz but she sent it to me on accident. I pretended I didn't see it when she asked me about it.

After a few songs tory started to speak

"What the fuck is up new jersey. Thank you for letting us kick off our tour here. You guys have been insane soon. But make sure you're even more wild for motionless. I also want to thank O'Malley over here for filling in for Jaces dumb ass again. I love you bones. " he said as the crowd cheered.

"Alright you mother fuckers, this next song is called Mutilated, I wanna see you fucking murder eachother. Wall to fucking wall " he spoke before they started the song

They were a very heavy band. I liked them alot. I hate that he's with bones. I hate it so much.

I started to think about bones. Her eyes and how they're not just brown but black almost. I thought about her long black nails scratching my back and her soft lips on top of mi e. I thought about our first real date. I thought about every line on her hands  and how insecure she was of her feet. I thought about the spider she has tattooed on her foot and how it scared me but she was the least scary thing in the world. I thought of our first time together and how she kissed me so hard it felt like my lungs were trying to escape. I thought of how stunning she was every morning when she woke up and had no makeup on. I didn't realize the set was over and how long I had been zoning out for until bones shook me and said motionless was on. 

I smiled and went on stage. We played some of our new album and a few old songs. As always the crowd went fucking insane. Chris said to give it up for womb and the other bands. To be honest it was a really good show.

After we got off stage I went outside to smoke. Bones was standing there with tory.

"Hey man you were insane tonight " Tory said shaking my hand

"You guys were too, I really liked that song mutilated. " I said smiling and lighting a cigarette

Bones lit another. She does this when she's nervous, she chainsmokes.

"And as always you shredded tonight O'Malley. " I said shaking her hand. She smiled.

Tory and I started talking about guitars and tattoos and what ghost said about how hard it is to hate tory is true. He's a very nice guy and I should stop being so petty.

After a while this girl walked up to us. It was nova. She came up and hugged me. I don't know why I did it but I kissed the top of her head.

"Hey you must be bones" nova said and bones stuck her hand out to shake novas

"In the flesh" she said laughing

"You guys were killer tonight." She said laughing a little.

Bones was getting this look in her eye like she use to get when any girl would touch me. Is she jealous? No.