Day of the Date; Our First Anniversary Year 1/3

Today would be a great day; I barely opened my eyes a smile settled on my face. I get up full of energy, look at the clock on my dressing table; 7 am. Perfect! As early as every day, from the time I arrive at Auradon I take up the habit of getting up early; But of course sleeping enough to preserve my beauty. There are habits that never change... For example, Mal was still deep; she got up at 10 on the weekends and even said that it was early (sleeps like a bear in winter)... Oh Malsy.

I began to prepare for that day, take a relaxing and perfumed bath, I dressed, as always; I remembered what Doug told me last night...

FlashBack

Doug came by our room to wish me good night; Under the watchful eye of my dear friend (I have already told you that Mal has become a "little" curious here) and Doug is still a little shy; Asked us to go out into the hall, I turned around and gave Mal a funny look that looked at me surprised because she wasn't going to know what Doug was saying to me.  I winked at her and I walked out into the hall with Doug.

D: Hi Princess, how are you?; Ready for tomorrow? - He said with a confident smile.

E: Hi Dougie, yep, anxious, But yes. - I looked him into his eyes (I love his green eyes).

D: I also hehe. Tomorrow will be incredible, I promise. - he said, stroking my cheek and taking my hand in his.

He approached slowly and I knew what would happen; Every time we kissed a world of emotions and explosions of sensations ran through my body, his kisses were sweet, but they conveyed all his feelings. The same ones that I felt for him. I still couldn't believe that I had a boy as handsome and gentlemanly as he was by my side. We gathered our foreheads when the air was missing, a sigh came out of our bodies, we opened our eyes at the same time and a smile of happiness appeared on our lips.

D: See you tomorrow my princess?

E: Of course, my gentleman.- Doug smiled.

D: Until tomorrow, sweet dreams!

E: Same!.

D: I love you - he said, walking away with a beautiful blush.

E: Me too- I said just as blushing.

When I was about to open my door, he touched my shoulder, I turned and Doug gave me a small beak (little & quick kiss); Which left me stunned for a second. He smiled, walked backwards and said.

D: See you tomorrow! - With a smile and an inclination, he shook his hands in his pockets, turned and disappeared down the hall.

I said goodbye with my hand... those bravery outbursts were becoming more and more common in my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier about it. Enter my room with a smile that I could not disguise and Mal immediately realized what had happened in the hall.

M: By the state in which you find your... no longer existent lipstick and the silly smile that you have in your whole face; I can predict that your nerd is already passing shyness. Or am I wrong? - She said with a mocking smile.

E: You are absolutely right - I said and throw me on my bed hugging my pillow .- This year has been the most wonderful of my life!

M: Yes, for me too. -seconds later I was still in the clouds and Mal said- stop hugging the pillow like it's your nerdy boyfriend and get ready and go to sleep that tomorrow a long day awaits you.

E: Yes Mom - I said smiling, what a contradiction; We are children of villains, but growing up with my mother wasn't so terrible, I was thinking about that going to the bathroom when I realized - one moment,... you know something that Doug has prepared?. -I only realized it now.- Of course! Ben is Doug's bestfriend and you are his girlfriend. Tell me something please!! - I said putting my best puppy eyes and putting my hands together begging her to tell me something.