Day of the Date; Our First Anniversary Year 3/3

After getting off the balloon; Doug made a second mooring to a large tree; If he lost it his uncle would kill him (literally) he extended his hand for me to take, we interlaced our fingers and we followed that path of light.

E: Now where are we going? - I said even more curiously than before, caressing her cheek with my free hand.

D: Honey, stop being so curious that I will not tell you anything; Is a surprise - he said, laughing a little at noting my enthusiasm to know that he was still. He looked at me, smiled, took my hand from his cheek, kissed her and smiled even more giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Curiosity was killing me and it had to be noticed in my face because of the tranquility he had now; I was waiting and curious as I never thought to be, to know what new surprise my Dougy had prepared for us.

We reached another clearing where you could see, on the right, a kind of "cinema room"; With a piece of furniture on the floor and an extended fabric making screen and to the left a table for two, with candles on the floor and small round lamps in the hanging trees, the whole place was beautifully decorated but without losing the charm of forest, In the middle, a large tree from which naturally white flowers hung, making everything romantic and natural.

D: My dear Princess; Do you want dinner or do you want another of the many surprises I still have prepared for you

E: I think I prefer the surprise first,... in passing; I also have a couple of surprises for you tonight...

D: To you? - He said a little surprised at first and then with a smile sideways I look ... seximente (wao!) - I love surprises; ... and more if they are yours - he said in a deep voice; (Yep, Doug also has that deep seximente voice, but only uses it with me)

E: (Suspire) Obviously sweetheart ... you will not believe that only I would receive anniversary surprises; If this is the two of us - I said pointing at both of them with my index finger and finally leaving it on his chest (which reminded me of "our beginnings" when he followed me everywhere). We looked at accomplices and began to laugh at the memory of those first days.