Finally...

... Day 10

Doug today dawned animated, I think his flu finally left... fortunately. He stood up energetically and cheerfully, as he had not seen in several days. His joy rejoiced me.

D: Good morning, my princess. - He said giving me a kiss on the forehead while I was still lying down and covered in his bed. These days of almost no sleep were taking their toll; I could hardly open my eyes of the dream I had.

E: Good morning darling, I see that you are perfectly well. - I said stretching on the bed.

D: Everything thanks to your care and to those of Danna. Thank you for taking care of me and putting up with me these days. - He said caressing my face tenderly. this gesture made me remember the first day of care.

E: You're welcome, Dougie. What time is it? - I said sitting on the bed, still sleepy. Literal I am falling out of sleep.

D: Calm down, it's still early. Get some sleep. I bathe and I'll bring the breakfast, Ok?.

I closed my eyes so I just said a, - umjum Ook - ... And I falls in the bed again. He laughed at me and covered me with his blankets again and ran into the bathroom. I heard the shower running while I fell asleep.

A few seconds later I heard the closet door close; I couldn't be curious to see him again without a shirt... (what fault do I have if I discovered that my boyfriend besides intelligent has a great physique under his clothes?, this sounded perverted, but... in the end I am the daughter of a villain😚😜)... I opened my eyes a little and there it was. He wore only a towel at his waist and his chest was still damp. Oh, by, Auradon... But I didn't let myself enjoy a little more of the view because he got into his bathroom quickly to change.

 But I didn't let myself enjoy a little more of the view because he got into his bathroom quickly to change

(I took this from the Instagram of Zach a few months ago, before he will close it.Remove the view a little)

I think I was deeply asleep now because I didn't hear when Doug left the room, or when he returned. I only felt it when he gave me a tender kiss on the lips.

D: Princess,... breakfast is served.- He said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I opened one eye, and at the delicious smell of what, I supposed, were blueberry pancakes, I opened the other looking at the tray that brought Doug.

E: Thank you, honey. - I said looking at what my beloved boyfri..., Excuse me; Fiance, he had brought to me.

I looked up to thank you and good morning as it should... And I found a view of the most pleasant...

 And I found a view of the most pleasant