Period

Well all us girls at some point have that moment,when we're out in public or not at home. So we end up getting our period at that very moment. Well guess what that just happened to me a half hour ago and it's both a bit funny and embarrassing.
Well here's the story. A half hour ago I was at my piano lesson, and she always tells me to wash my hands before I touch the piano. So I went to the bathroom and I realized that I really needed to pee so after I went and wiped my self. I noticed blood on the toilet paper so I knew I had gotten my period. I had also checked my underwear for blood, there wasn't any so that was good and mind you since I didn't know I was gonna get my period today. I was wearing a thong, yeah so it's was either ruin both my underwear and pants or try and stuff my thong. So i went with what I thought was the most logical thing to do and stuffed my thong. So I had started to wrap toilet paper around my thong.but then I ran out of toilet paper. So I started to stuff it with paper towels so after I did that and pulled up my pants and left. And oh my god never never use paper towels it was so uncomfortable and It hurt too. Also with my stuffed undies there was a slight tiny bulge in my pants so I was also walking a bit funny. I also had to maneuver myself in an awkward position so I could sit down. And when your learning to play the piano you also have to sit the way a professional pianist would sit. I sat halfway to the edge of the bench so yeah, that hurt. So I had to ask my teacher if I could adjust my seating.I wasn't able to unless I told her I had my period, so I did and it was kind of embarrassing I am just lucky that my teacher isn't a dude.