The Nickname

Everyone has that moment in their life when they're trying to get a nickname started. Well in my case I got a completely different nickname. 

I had wanted people to call me Andi, as you can guess that did not happen, but what did happen is that I got confused for another girl. I was in the seventh grade and I guess I looked a lot like this one eighth grader so this one day when i was trying to get people to call me Andi a lot of eighth graders kept calling me this other girls name because they thought I was her. My own friends in my grade had heard them and as a joke, they started calling me that name it had stuck ever since, and I am kind of glad it did, it is really  a nice name and it suits me well its girly, but its also not girly. I am what some people would call a punk skater- cowgirl,  when I am not wearing black I have this earthy country vibe wearing green, blue, flannels (plaid), and denim (a few ripped). And even though I live in the Sunshine state,  I am always listening to country music (along with Rock, Punk Rock, alternative and the occasional Indie ), half my wardrobe screams country, and I am in love with nature and its animals. My name is Mia. 

Here it is!  You now know my name, I am usually careful to not let my name slip into my creations. Even when I used to write stories on FanFiction.net I would always hide behind a screen name, but i thought it was getting to the point were i should give out my name. I had originally wrote the book a year ago,  and i had started this account a little over two years ago. I have hidden my name from Wattpad for two years now , it has been getting to the point, to were I should "reveal" my name, so now anyone who reads my book now knows my name, the name i go by everyday, Mia.