Locked Out

This one day when I was about five years old. My mum was getting ready for work and I was watching spongebob on the TV. As my mum was getting ready in the Bathroom, I went to her and asked her if I could have a cookie. She said no, since I didn't have dinner yet and that I could have one in an hour when my babysitter gives me dinner. I was a pretty upset I really wanted a cookie at that moment, I did not want to wait. So a few minutes later my mum went outside to talk to a neighbour. When she went out I went to the door and locked it. I purposely locked the door, including locking the dead bolt. After I did that my mum was coming to the door to open it and realized that I had locked it. She tried to get me to open the door, but I didn't want to. I had went to the kitchen, and had literally climbed the counter, the way the counter was set up was cornered in a way so I literally went all Spider-Man on that thing. I grabbed a cookie and got down went back to the living room, and see my mum trying to get my attention through the window, because she was going to be late for work. I walked over to the window and closed the blinds, walked over to the couch and ate my cookie and watched spongebob on the tv. My mum was already late for work, and didn't want to be really late so she called one of our neighbours and had him pretend to be the police, so I would open the door. It worked, I opened the door and she made me go to her room and lay down to "take a nap" for an hour. I hated naps as a kid so it was the worst punishment I was ever given as a little kid.