Hair salon

Ok this chapter isn't really a "that moment" kind of thing I just need to rant and get this out of my system.
I went out to the hair salon to get my hair trimmed from my mums hairdresser. I told her that I liked the length my hair is at right now and that I don't want that to change and my ends just need to be trimmed and that the back is a bit bulky so I needed it to be thinned out a little.
As she is doing my hair, she is basically man handling it I'm flinching every time she pulling it and I'm saying ow each time, bringing up that she is hurting my head. She does nothing and just continues pulling my hair. ( I now have a massive headache now thanks to her) By the time she's about finished she puts in some spray stuff in my hair to make it "silky" I have told before that I have naturally oily hair, so I'll most likely have to wash my hair tomorrow. As i am now home I look in to the mirror now noticing that she evened out my hair, before I got it cut my hair was angled, now it's not. I told the *itch that I didn't want any big change and I liked the style it was at. So now I will have to wait like 3 maybe 4 freaking months for my hair to grow out to get it re angled. I'm pissed!