Locked Out (Part 2)

This is another chapter about was I was young. Quite a few of the stories of when I was a kid are quite funny so expect a few of these flashback stories. Lots of these are taken from the point of view of the adults in my life, but I have merged in the stuff that I remember.

This is a completely different story than the last they just have similar themes.

This one time I had a babysitter, this wasn't my usual babysitter, it was my best friend's older sister who was nearing the end of her teen years. Even though she is my best friend's older sister, she  knew nothing about me. She  knew the basics of babysitting, but nothing about watching me. Me being the smart six year old I was. I new that my favorite tv show would be on soon and I always watched Bear in the Blue House an hour and a half before bed, Bear was on at six and I went to bed at seven thirty. Bree, my babysitter wouldn't let me watch my show. About a half hour of her watching her own show, she decided to go outside and smoke a cigarette. As she did that I followed and locked her out. She was out there for about five minutes, when she had found out she was locked out. She was locked out for a little over a half hour, when she had decided to call my mum to tell her that I had locked her out. When my mum had come home let Bree back in the house, Bree had been locked out for an hour. When, my mum got in the house she asked me why I would lock Bree outside. I said,  that she wouldn't let me watch my show and I shit you not, I legitimately said that "she was pissing me off" me, a six year old little girl said that, and knew how to properly use the phrase. Let's just say Bree didn't babysit me anymore after that.