5

"I hear there's chicken." I hear Justin's voice as someone opens the front door. His voice still makes my heart skip a beat, even now after all these years.

"Come on in pal." Niall says and he enters the kitchen with Justin closely behind him. "You're just in time, we're serving it up now."

"Hey baby." Justin smiles down to me, kissing me on the forehead softly.

"Hey, I'm glad you could make it. How was your day?"

"Busy. But It just got a lot better." He grins as he sits down at the table next to me. "How's my little girl and guy doing?" He asks Chloe and Leo.

"Fine daddy." Chloe giggles.

"Hungry." Leo pouts, making us all laugh.

"Okay mr inpatient, guess we should dish yours up first." Shannon laughs. Niall puts a bit of chicken and gravy on a little plate and places it in front of Leo.

"What do you say buddy." Justin reminds Leo of his manners.

"Thank you." He says before tucking in.

"Here you go Chloe." Shan smiles.

"Thank you aunty Shan." She says.

"Good girl princess." Justin smiles down at her as she's looking up at him with so much love. She lives for her daddy's approval, she's always trying to impress him, every chance she gets and he loves it.

Once everyone has food in front of them we all get stuck in.

"This is amazing Niall." I grin.

"Yeah, you sure can cook." Justin nods.

"It's how he bagged me all those years ago." Shan laughs.

"Hey!" Niall pouts, laughing.

I'm so glad to have these two so close by, we'd be pretty lost without them now. It reminds us that we do live a normal life, even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes. We have normal friends, we're a normal family, just with pretty big careers.