20

Justin's POV:

"What's up man?" I ask scooter as I follow him into his office.

"You might wanna sit down for this." He sighs.

"You're worrying me" I shudder, sitting on the chair in front of his desk. Scooter is never this serious.

"Remember that after party we had back in 2013?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I nod.

"There's a girl, claiming you slept with her that night. She's not giving up on it either Justin."

I let out a laugh and shake my head. "Loads of girls claim I slept with them scooter, doesn't make it true. It's not going to stick cause I didn't do it."

"That's what I thought. Until I was sent this." He slides a envelope over to me, across the table.

"What's that?" I shrug, too scared to even touch it.

"Open it Justin." I do as he says, picking up and opening it slowly, my hands trembling slightly.

It's a scan.

"That was taken 6 weeks after the party." He sighs. "That baby is now 4. It doesn't take a genius to work out that maths."

"Scooter. This isn't my baby, I didn't have sex with anyone , at any party! Jayde is the only girl I've had sex with, in years! This is bullshit." I shout, standing up out of my seat.

"Calm down Justin, I know you didn't. But we just have to prove it."

"Who's the bitch? Show me." I spit, sitting back down.

"Calm down." He says, getting up a picture. As he shows me my heart sinks.

"That's the girl who turned up at my house the other week, with a little girl, claiming she was mine! She's a psycho, she locked me in your house! Remember?"

"I remember." He nods. "Don't worry, we'll sort this."