26

"Where's daddy?" Chloe asks as i pick her up from school.

"At home sweetie, we'll see him later, I wanna take you and your brother for dinner tonight." I smile down at her little face, my heart breaking at the possibility that she could have another sibling out there she doesn't know about. Something in my gut tells me it's true, Justin did get another woman pregnant, but something stronger in my heart is telling me he would never do that, not to his family.

"Without daddy?" She pouts up at me.

"Just this time baby, he's got things to sort out, but he'll still be home later to put you to bed, as always." I smile down at my little girl and something in my gut clicks, I know the man who gave me my children, I know the man I'm in love with and that's not a man who would even look at another woman, let alone get her pregnant. Suddenly I feel so guilty for even considering this to be true.

"Let's go home first and get you changed though, you can see daddy quickly." I smile down at my beautiful kids and my heart settles a little. I need to put this right with the man I love, I can't have him thinking I don't trust him, it won't be the lie this woman told that breaks us, it'll be him thinking I don't trust him anymore.

As I stumble for my car keys, my phone starts ringing loudly in my bag.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Jayde! Oh thank god you answered the phone, where are you?"

"I've just picked the kids up, I'm coming home."

"Good, because I'm not leaving this like this another second . I love you jayde and you have to know I would never-"

"I know" I cut him off, smiling like an idiot. "I know okay, I'm coming home , wait for me."