25

Justin's POV:

How could she just walk out on me like that." I sigh and sit down on the sofa.

"Justin, you are being a dick, just reassure her that everything is going to be fine, that's all she needed!" Scooter barks at me like I'm a child. Maybe I'm acting like one but I dunno what to do anymore, I'm a loss with this situation now.

"I don't want to lie to her , I love her too much to do that."

"If there's even a thought in your mind that might have slept with this girl Justin, then you don't love her as much as you think. It doesn't matter how drunk you was, you wouldn't sleep with another girl if you really loved my niece like you say you do. I was with you that night , and you still knew who you was when I left." His words stab me like a knife. He's right. But if I did sleep with her, what does that mean for us? Does that mean I could lose her forever? I don't know what I'd do without my family, they mean more to me then anything in this entire world.

Who am I kidding? I didn't sleep with anyone, yes I was drunk that night and I don't remember it , but I know in my heart I wouldn't do that to Jayde! Why did I even let this bitch get into my head? I would drop my career in a heartbeat if it meant I could keep what I have with Jayde forever, so there's no way in hell I would let that go for one night with another girl.

"I didn't sleep with her. Scooter I love your niece and my family more then words can explain, I don't know why I even questioned myself in the first place, of course I wouldn't sleep with another woman."

"Right, then go convince her of that, now before it's too late and you lose everything." I nod and jump up, grabbing my car keys off the side and bolting to the front door.

"You got the kids?" I ask Scooter.

"Yeah , go."