13

"Mummmmy" Chloe screams, forcing me and Justin out of bed.

"Chloe hunny where are you?" I shout as I run down the hallway.

"Mummy" she cries again, the sounds coming from downstairs.

I rush down there, Justin right behind me, to find Chloe standing over the sofa that Christian is, well was, sleeping on. He's sitting up now, rubbing his eyes and Chloe screams loudly in front of him.

"Mummy who's this man." Chloe cries, pointing at his shakily. Thank god Leo can sleep through anything. He'd be right by Chloe's side otherwise, probably punching Christian.

"Hey sweetie calm down!" Justin says, rushing over to Chloe. She's in such a state, she's terrified of people she doesn't know, so she must have got such a fright this morning when she came down to watch tv but instead found a man laying on her sofa. "This is my friend Christian, he's staying with us for a little bit, don't worry baby you're safe." Justin tries to reassure her.

"Well isn't this a nice sight to wake up to." Christian grins, looking me up and down. I didn't even grab my dressing gown when I jumped out of bed because I was scared for Chloe, so I'm standing here practically naked.

"Carry on and you'll be sleeping on the pavements." Justin hisses at Christian.

"I'll just go get dressed." I say, kissing Justin's forehead.

"Yeah don't worry I've got this." Justin says, kissing my lips quickly before I rush upstairs. I suddenly feel so vulnerable in my own house. Normally I wouldn't have to worry about rushing downstairs in my underwear quickly because it's my own house, my own personal space.