14

"I want to watch frozen, give it to meeeee." Chloe screams in the living room loudly.

"Chloe baby come in here please." Justin calls as we're sitting in the kitchen at the table with Leo.

"No i want to watch tv but this smelly man won't give me the control." She grunts.

"Come here now please." Justin repeats, sounding a little harsher this time.

After a load of grunts, moans and groans Chloe finally drags herself in the kitchen slowly.

"Have some dinner with your brother then we'll get the tv off the smelly man before it's bed and bath time." I tell her. "Deal?"

"Okay deal." She nods, sitting up at the table. Justin puts a bowl of pasta in front of each of them.

I leave them too it and walk into the front room to find the whole room has been invaded by Christian.

"Do you mind giving up the tv after the kids have had their dinner please, they normally watch tv at this time of the day, before bed and bath." I ask him nicely even tho I'm running out of patience now, it's been nearly two weeks of this and I'm not sure how much more I can take. 

"If you ask me, they're too spoilt." He says.

"Well, it's a good job I didn't ask you then isn't it." I spit before removing myself from the room before I do something I regret.

I catch Justin coming out of the the kitchen and I give him a warning look, which he nods too, knowing exactly what I'm thinking, before I head upstairs to make the kids beds.