1

"Help me move this box please Justin, it's heavy." Niall asks justin. We're helping Shan and Niall finally move in today. They got a lovely apartment down the road from us.

"Shan this is stunning." I gush as I walk into their master bedroom. This is making me really want to move house, we've been living in Scooters house the whole time I've been with Justin now and as big and lovely as it is, id love a change.

Scooter has his own place now with his wife and kids. We go over for Sunday roast every weekend and the kids love it.

"I know, I fell in love with this place the second we walked in on viewing day." She smiles.

"I see why." I nod, looking around some more. I go into little Amy's room. It's all pink with loads of toys and a cute little bed in the corner. "Wait till Amy sees this." I smile.

"She's going to love it." Shan agrees.

It took Shan and Niall 5 years to finally move because they had a lot of family issues to deal with, Niall's family wanted him to move to Ireland and Shannons family wanted them to stay in London but now they've finally managed to make a deal with both families. They have to split their time and make sure they go to London and Ireland as much as they can, I'm just so glad they're finally here. Our kids have such a good bond, Amy and Leo are basically the same age and they're best friends.