12

"Baby I'm home." Justin says as he walks through the house.

"In here." I call from the kitchen.

"Babe why are you doing the dishes, you should be sleeping." He sighs, coming up behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Because your friend over there has eaten 3 times since he got here and I couldn't sleep until you got home so thought I might as well make myself useful." I shrug. "Less to do in the morning that way."

"I'm so sorry" he says, spinning me around. He takes the gloves off my hands and turns the water off. "I'm sorry this whole situation is such a mess. That girl who left the baby is crazy and she's not letting go of this thing. She swears the baby is mine but we all know she isn't. But jayde, she's just a little girl and she shouldn't be unwanted. Her mother doesn't want her and god knows where her dad is."

"You want to take her in?" I ask, smiling at him. God I love how good he is, he has such an amazing heart.

"I think it's the best option. We could adopt her. Welcome her into our family, the kids will love her. But of course I'm not making an decisions without you, so I've left her with scooter for now." He says.

"Let's do it." I say without even giving it a second thought.

"Really?" He smiles brightly. I just nod. "God I love you." He sighs happily before kissing me.

"wait." I laugh. "What's Christian got to do with this?" I ask, pointing towards the living room where he's currently sound asleep. "Whys he here?"

"Uh. He was at scooters when I got there, said he was looking for me. He's kind of got himself kicked out of his girlfriends house and needs somewhere to stay."

"You're such a good man, you know that?" I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thanks to you." He breaths.