10

"Mum where's dad?" Chloe asks from the top of the stairs.

"He's out baby, go back to bed."

"I want daddy to tuck me in." She cries.

"I'll send him up to you when he gets home, go back to bed." I say.

"Nooo I want daddy." She whines.

"Chloe, he's not home!" I shout, making her cry even louder. Leo comes out of his room, wondering what the noise is.

"Chlo what's wrong." He asks.

"I want daddy." She cries. I walk up stairs and pick her up.

"Sorry baby I didn't mean to shout, come on let's get you tucked back in. Leo darling go back in your room, I'll be in soon." It's tiring doing this alone, normally me and Justin are both home at bed time and we do it together. I'm not sure where he is, but I'm guessing he's trying to find the whore that left a baby on our door step.

"When is he coming back?" Chloe asks as I put her back into bed. Shes such a daddy's girl, I've always found it so cute. It's kind of making me realise though that Justin is the best dad and we'd be so lost without him here. I don't think he would ever cheat on me and ruin what we've got, I can't believe I was so quick to believe it. What kind of girlfriend am I?

I finish off putting the kids to bed then dial Justin's number. "Babe?" He answers.

"Justin I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, of course you wouldn't cheat on me. I know that now, please just come home." I cry.

"I can't Jayde." He says, breaking my heart a little.

"I'm so sorry, please-" I go to say but he cuts me off.

"No you don't understand, I physically can't." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I'm at scooters, we've been locked in. The woman found me and she's gone crazy, she's got a knife." He sighs.

"Are you okay? Is anyone hurt?" I panic.

"We're fine, me and scooter have locked ourselves in the bathroom. She's got the baby though, she's threatening to hurt her if we make a move. We've got to be careful babe." He sighs. "I've got to go, she might hear I've got a phone. I'll try to keep you updated but please don't worry, I'll think of something. I love you."

He hangs up before I can say anything.