17

Christian's POV:

If Justin really thinks he's got rid of me that easily he's got another thing coming.

He doesn't get the good sweet life, he doesn't get the stunning girlfriend and the cute little kids and just shut me out. No way. That should have been my life. Jayde should have been mine back when I kissed her, she should have fallen for me but instead Justin had to grab her away and I had no chance. Just because he's this big famous pop star.

Until now. I'm going to get her, if it's the last thing I do. And I know exactly how to do that. Yeah so my plan might not have worked so well last time, but it will this time because I know people who can do magically things with paternity tests. Jayde wouldn't stay with Justin for a second if she thought he actually got another girl pregnant. They might want to take the little girl in now but I'm sure jayde wouldn't even think twice about dumping the baby and Justin the second she finds out it's his. Then that's when I swoop in.

I know for a fact if Justin wasn't around back when I kissed her, she would have been so into it and it would all be so different now.

"Hey man, yeah I need your help. Remember when you said you owe me a favour? Well I need to cash that favour in now."