8

"Jayde come on you're going to have to talk to me eventually" Justin groans. It's been a week and I've not said a word to him. How could he do this? Cheat on me and keep a secret like this all this time and actually abandon a baby just so he can keep that secret. We have a new baby in the house and every time I look at it I feel the same pain I felt when I first found out, over and over again.

"I really think you should leave Justin, take the baby with you." I sigh. I can't even look at him.

"Jayde. This isn't my baby." He says, with frustration clear in his voice.

"Right." I nod, smacking the tea towel on the side as I spin my body around to face him. "You're sickening you know that? You'd rather live your life with me on one big lie than take responsibility for your mistakes and actually care for your child."

"Jayde-" he speaks but I cut him off quickly.

"Listen to me Justin, this baby might be my kids sibling but that doesn't mean I have to have it in my home. I'm not like this, I don't feel this much hate towards babies. You've done this, you've brought that out in me and I'm disgusted." I'm tearing up and I quickly turn my body back around. I don't want him to see me cry. I can't help It though, this is heartbreaking.

"Jayde, can you just stop for one second and think about this. Why would I cheat on you? Why are so quick to believe this woman you don't even know over me, the man you've had two children with. The man who loves you with everything he has. I don't know why I've been left with this baby, but I'm doing what I can to find this woman and put this right. It breaks me that you are so quick to believe this." I close my eyes tight and cry slightly as I hear him leave.