4

"Mummy where we going?" Leo asks as I load them in the back of the car.

"To see Amy baby."

"Yaaay." He cheers.

"And aunty Shan and uncle Niall?" Chloe asks. She loves being around Shan and Niall.

"Of course." I nod, smiling.

I drive up onto Shans drive and park the car, get the kids out and let them knock on the door while I grab my bag and lock the car.

"Hey kiddies, come in." Shan cheers. I smile as I follow them in.

"Wow something smells great." I acknowledge.

"Yeah, Niall's doing chicken casserole."

"Oh wow, we came on the right day then." I laugh.

"Is Justin coming after work?"

"I think so, I'll need to check with him later but I think that's the plan."

"Great, cause Niall's made enough to feed an army." She laughs.

"Hey jayde." Niall greets me as he enters the living room.

"Hey cook." I smile.

"Can we go play mummy." Leo asks, tapping my leg impatiently.

"Of course you can." I nod. The three of them run off together up the stairs.

"I just love how great they get on, we always hoped for this one day didn't we, as teens ourselves." Shan sighs happily.

"Yeah, I always said I wanted a girl and a boy and you said you wanted one little girl. Looks like it all planned out how we hoped." I grin.

"I've always wanted to find a girl like Shan to settle down with and have my kids with, so yeah you're right, it did all plan out perfect." Niall winks at Shan.

"Aww, you two." I giggle, looking at Shan as her cheeks turn bright red. Even to this day, me and her are terrible at taking compliments and soppiness.

I decide to text Justin now so he sees my text once he's finished in the studio. Hey babe, Niall's made chicken casserole so you might as well come here after work, saves us having to do dinner tonight then xx