23// iliwys

His house is as you'd expect it, though I can tell he hasn't spent much time here yet. Its classy but still messy. George living down the street, the art designer for the band living here. I think its because Matty was afraid to be alone. Afraid to sit in a house truly alone for the first time in his life.

He takes me up to a barren room, mattress on a floor. Its obvious he didn't clean up before leaving, and had asked no one to do it for him. Theres clothes scattered about not only his but a good mix of women's clothing. I kick a pair of women's underwear towards him and he looks at me nervously.

"I didn't know you wore panties?" I smirk at him before plopping on his unmade white bed.

"Its a new trend yanno. Makes my ass look nice." He begins fiddling with some papers before pulling a piece in specific out.

Its been crumbled and ripped, but you can see there was desperate attempts to rekindle the paper together. He chews his bottom lip before handing the flimsy type written poem.

"Whats this?" I raise an eyebrow while look up at him.

"Something I wrote when I left you at your mums, I wanted you to have it." He tilts his head at me as if telling me to go on and read it so I do.

"I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful- yet so unaware of it.
I like it when you sleep, for I can go outside amongst the due and feel at last and one with you.
I like it when you sleep, for it is where the worries meet with all desires complex and small that materialize upon your wall.
I like it when you sleep, for smoking is great and I do a lot more without you awake.
I like it when you sleep, for the things missed too and to know I'm alive longer than you.
I like it when you sleep, for the infinite sadness of London and loss and the fold out mattress.
I like it when you sleep, for the reasons I cant so I jealousy squirm and count the moles on your arm.
I like it when you sleep, forgive me my dear for all the cocaine has imprisoned me here.
I like it when you sleep, for I'm guilty of work and match of the day and the girls that twerk.
I like it when you sleep, for my return after weeks is an incomplete feeling when you are not dreaming.
I like it when you sleep, for during the day your breathe lacks character.
I like it when you sleep, for I swear I'll protect her from the wheedling, redolent, saccharine nectar.
I like it when you sleep, for there are cracks in my ceiling I know like the back of my heart - and to learn of your body in half of that manner was something desired from the start.
I like it when you sleep, forbidden I sit in my chair for a bit.
I like it when you sleep - for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it."