• Chapter 4 •

AN: This is going to be a short one, sorry already but it's important

~~~ 2 days before the concert ~~~

Me: LUKEY I AM FINALLY GOING TO SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS.

Lukey: ALEX IM SO EXCITED.
Lukey: IM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU LIKE THE CONCERT

Me: I so hope we get along in real life aswell because it would suck if we didn't. Like we probably would never talk again and that would suck a lot

Lukey: I'm sure we will. I've never been able to talk to someone for 2 month without knowing them before. Basically most my friendships last a week. Sometimes 2 weeks

Me: awww you're making me blush

Lukey: you're cute.

Me: But where are we going to meet? I can't meet you during the concert as I have to work and I'm there with my sister and her friend, after the concert? I have to go backstage for the interview and you have the pass right? So can we make that work?

Lukey: that sounds absolutly fantastic.

Me: but how will I recognise you? You will need to text me what you're wearing because there will be a lot of people.

Lukey: I'll text you everything you need to know before the concert.

Me: I can't wait untill I can finally see the face behind the voice :)

Lukey: and I can't wait to hold you :) 

LUKES POV

I just put my phone back down after texting with Alex. I love texting her so much because I know she isn't trying to hang out with me for how I look and who I am. I do wish she never had to find out who I am because I know everything will change. But if I say that I can't meet her at the concert everything will change aswell. So I basically have no choice left.

"Already know what you're going to do?" Ashton asked falling down on the couch next to me. All the guys know about Alex and non of them have been able to help me find a good way to solve this. We're going to meet her anyway, now I just need to find out how to tell her and if I tell her.

"No clue. She just asked me what I'm going to wear that evening. If I tell her what I'll wear on stage, will she realise that it's me? I tried to give her hints on instagram and twitter but I don't think she follows us. So that was pointless. If I don't show up, she will be so upset and never forgive me. But if I do tell her everything will change." I replied looking down at my hands. I really had no clue what to do.

"At what time will she be there?"

"She's already busy helping with making everything ready for our arrival. So saturday she will be there before us. We're seeing the staff of the arena in the morning and she will be backstage a lot getting everything ready. During soundcheck she will be the one walking around for questions and during the first few songs of the concert she'll photograph. And then after the concert we have an interview with her. So we'll basically see her the whole time we're there." I sighed and looked up at him.

"Well that's a problem."

"I think I've figured out what to do..."