Lush for Littles: Part Two :)

Again this Tumblr post by princessofmousewood! And this one continues with the previous "chapter". Alsooo it's very helpful! Enjoy!
- Nellie💕✨🍼

"So, a lot of people seemed to like the first list. Well, not like a lot for tumblr but a lot for me xD I decided to make another one since I had lots of fun with the first one, and this one will include more shower items so if you're a little who can't take baths often or at all, this list will be better for you <3 If you've never tried Lush products, they are really great! They fight against animal testing, work hard to be environmentally friendly, pay their suppliers fair wages, and in my experience at least, are really nice to their employees. Also if you're worried, all of these products should be fine for anyone with sensitive skin :)

Shower Jellies

See the gif above! Shower jellies are basically soap, with the consistency of really firm Jello. They are made from seaweed and aloe vera gels, not gelatin, so they are vegetarian like all of Lush's products (most are vegan too) and really great for dry or sensitive skin. You can use them whole like in the gif (but they're really slippery haha) or break off pieces and use them with a washcloth or loofah. Some shower jellies I think littles should try:

Refresher - this bright yellow jelly is really, really lemony! With an infusion of fresh organic lemon, lemon oil and lemon myrtle the scent and colour will help you feel awake and cheerful :)

Whoosh - this jelly is a beautiful blue, and it's citrusy too! It's not just lemon scented like Refresher however, this jelly has lime, lemon and grapefruit juices as well as rosemary and geranium. For littles with oily or breakout-prone skin, this jelly would be great because grapefruit oil helps keep skin clear, rosemary balances and citrus juices are astringent!

FUN

If shower jellies are soap if soap was Jello, FUN is soap if soap were Playdoh! FUN is mold-able soap that can be used to wash your skin, your hair, and even be used as bubble bath! It comes in all kinds of fun colours (usually named after what you could mold it into) and best of all, 2.5% of all proceeds from FUN go to providing safe outdoor places for children to play in Fukushima, Japan :) Some cool FUN soap I think littles might like:

Rainbow - the biggest "bar" of FUN you can get! Rainbow has all seven colours of the rainbow, and is scented with citrus and vanilla. The citrus oils will help to cleanse your skin and the vanilla will moisturize and soothe.

Aliens and Monsters - this bar of FUN is green, purple and pink and smells like vanilla and black pepper. Black pepper actually helps to soothe sore muscles and improve circulation so if you're chilly or achey, this might be the FUN for you!

Sea Monster - this lavender and lime scented FUN is blue, yellow and green. If you want the relaxation of lavender but want to have some fun, try this soap and mold some sea monsters in your bath or shower!

Shower Gels/Creams

You may know these as bodywash :) They come in three different sized bottles (100ml, 250 ml and 500ml) and are great if you want a super nice smelling shower with some bright colours (and sometimes glitter)! You can of course use these in the bath as well if you would like. A shower cream is just a more moisturizing shower gel, so if your skin is dry or itchy maybe give one of them a try! I think littles would love:

Beautiful - a bright peach and apricot scent gets some depth from the addition of myrrh resin. Fruit juices are brightening for the skin so if you have issues with redness or marks, anything with fruit juices, including this, is your friend. My favourite part of this gel is it's filled with gold glitter, so shake before using!

The Comforter - like the name implies, this moisturizing shower cream is great if you need to feel relaxed and comforted. It's scented with cassis (blackcurrant) and vanilla, and it a beautiful bright purple-y pink with some subtle glitter in it as well :)

Yuzu and Cocoa - another moisturizing one, this bright yellow cream smells like a chocolate orange! The smell is made up of grapefruit, yuzu (another citrus fruit), bergamot and cocoa.

It's Raining Men - this shower gel has a sweet caramel scent, and is loaded with honey which is both antibacterial and super moisturizing for your skin! It also has an infusion of tiger lily and lotus flower making it really gentle and great for sensitive skin.

Prince Charming - this one's limited edition for Valentine's Day, so if it sounds good to you, grab a bottle before it's gone! This pink shower cream has a soft fruity scent, the perfume is made up of pomegranate, grapefruit, sandalwood, vanilla and marshmallow! It has cocoa butter and oils that will soften and moisturize your skin.

That's all for now, if you ever have any questions about Lush products, I'm your girl! I could seriously talk about this stuff all day xD"