LDR Little Bed-Time Routines

This LDR post comes from stubborndaddydragon on Tumblr. Please enjoy!

- Nellie💕✨🍼

LDR Little Bed-Time Routines
We all know Little's have a hard time getting ready for bed when they don't have their Mommy/Daddy there. It can be frustrating for both parties when the little is fussing because they're tired and refuse to go to sleep because they don't have Daddy/Mommy. So I'm gonna attempt to come up with some (hopefully) helpful routines to get your Little to bed with less fuss.
🌙 | Phone call. Call your Little Prince/Princess before they go to bed. Listening to their CG's voice can soothe any worries they have in the moment. It may even help with nightmares.
🌙 | Rules. Give them a set of routines to do every night before bed, such as: Brush your teeth, Brush your hair, Change into PJ's, Glass of water.. and so on.
🌙 | During the phone call, if there's time, read them a bed time story, sing to them, or just babble about how much you love them or how your day went. I'm sure they won't care what you're talking about as long as you're paying attention to them. Use pet names, their favorites, your favorites, and coo at them! Not necessarily baby talk, bring out the Mommy/Daddy voice.. the same voice when you compliment/praise your baby.
🌙 | Remind them how much you love them, why you love them, why you love being their Mommy/Daddy. Remember all little's need constant reassurance they're not too needy or in anyway annoying.
🌙 | Make sure they're happy/content. If they're sad, they are definitely going to have nightmares and need your help (though there's nothing wrong with needing help). If your little girl/boy has anxiety, then you need to make sure they're not upset about anything.