Little Journal 101

Hey cuties! So I'm a little behind on making videos because I'm so busy with work. Which is why I'm trying to update so much.
This post is from hislittlespace on Tumblr. He has his own sfw little space store too! It's called rileyslittleshop.com. Check it out! Enjoy!

- Nellie💕✨🍼

Little Journal 101
so, you want to start a journal for your age regression! I wanted to do the exact same thing, and I've found having one is super fun. It's easy to keep track of things, I can color/draw in it, journal, have a sticker chart, and anything else you can think of! Here are some things I did with mine, that I thought others might like too!

The Notebook
for me, I wanted a really nice hardback notebook with plain paper so I could draw and doodle, as well as format my own pages. This is the journal I went with. It's cheap for being so high quality, and it got to me in 2 days! Of course, you can use any notebook you want. It's all about personal preference!

Writing Utensils
Writing can be super fun, especially if you have cute things to write with! I opted for this set of gel pens, because it was inexpensive and has tons of pens in different colors, some of them are even sparkly! This, again, is down to personal preference. I'll probably stick with gel pens because of how much I like them, but you can use colored pencils, markers, and even crayons if that's what you prefer!

The Star Chart
In my journal I have a sticker chart, one that me and Daddy came up with! BUT you can still use this even for yourself if you don't have a CG! Basically, every day that I'm productive, follow my helpfuls, and complete most of the things on my to do list, I earn a star! You can use regular stickers for this chart, but I chose these foil star stickers. What I did, was create a grid, and inside each box I put the date (ex. 2/12, 2/13, 2/14). If I earned a star that day, I get to stick a sticker inside the box! And if I did super well and completed all my things (and things like showering, because it's hard for me to remember to do that) I get 2 stars! Daddy is also coming up with a bigger rewards system for when I have a lot of stars, so I can trade in stars for some type of reward!

The Stickers
as most of you are aware, I LOVE stickers. Specifically, high quality vinyl stickers. Ever time I earn a star, I also earn a 'big' sticker, which I use to either decorate my little journal, or stick on my sticker shelf! You can use any store-bought stickers, but I found the ones that work best are vinyl stickers (which can be pricer). My favorite place to get my stickers is from babydragonborn on etsy, but you can also get nice stickers from other sellers, or places like redbubble (where if you buy 10 or more you get 50% off!)

Most importantly, have fun while you do this! Little space is a wonderful place, and this journal should reflect that. If any of you make your own journals, I'd love to see! So be sure to tag me in the post when you make them, message me the post link, or submit them to my blog. Have fun!