Chapter Five

Hey! How have you been doing? So far my week has been great. Anyway, I want to give two big shout-outs.

Majesticbutter25 For being very nice on commenting. I honestly was expecting the first comment to be like "This is bad." Or "The Trollhunters aren't even in this." But luckily Majesticbutter25 was very nice.

ILoveSmosh36 for letting me in her roleplay. Also, I think we need a Toby. So come and enjoy the fun!

Now we have that covered, please enjoy this short chapter.

▪•▪•▪

        Once, Kelsey, she was finished and full, it was about 4:30. This allowed her some time to work on her science presentation that was due on Monday. It was a Friday so getting enough sleep wasn't a problem. She was already halfway done. All she needed to do was to finish the last three slides then she'd get a free weekend.

        She went up the stairs and to her room. It was simply a plain room, with white walls and a single bed. Her sheets had imprints of flowers, each individual petal holding their own pastel colors. Next to it was her desk which held her lamp and laptop. It was from Japan and had two shelves and three drawers. She quickly sat down, opened her laptop, and began to work.

        She worked for about an hour or so with no breaks. She was almost done with the last one until she couldn't find her reference paper.

        Where was it?

        For the hundredth time that day she groaned. She probably left it in her locker. She looked at the clock, seeing it was almost six. She could've walked to school and be back, finishing the project before nine.

        She really wanted to get her work done, after having a stressful week of tests, she needed a break.

To protect those under the moonlight, Night choose me to fight.

        Sleep.

        She was supposed to sleep to get the voice out of her head. She was just going to get the paper tomorrow. 

Without a further ado, she closed her laptop, changed into a tank top and sweatpants, then snuggled into her covers and let sleep take over her mind.