The End

I'm so sorry but this is discontinued. I started getting lost in my schoolwork and with the virus, I just don't have the motivation to continue. I have left the fan base as I've just lost interest. I tried to watch and enjoy the alien one, however I was dissatisfied. I really did try to get into it and couldn't. Before I leave this story for good, here's A summary of what would've happened . If you have any other questions feel free to comment.

 Kelsey would be there when they got Jim back. However she is told to stay behind as her power is still new and reckless. She is fine and understands but Victorinus is quite angry. He ends up possessing her body to go help the Trollhunter. In, which it ends up the same way as the show.  

 The body possessing would start happening more as Victorinus learns more about Jim, and ends up despising Jims views. 

 In the end, Victorinus would end up possessing Kelsey's body and going out into the world, finding a way to make the trolls and humans switch places. Where humans are meant to live in the shadows, and trolls could walk freely in the day.

 With everything he does, with magical rocks and crystals, he ends up causing earthquakes all around the world. During this, he ends up harming anyone in his way, including children. Kelsey see's all of this unable to do anything and is horrified.

 In the end team Trollhunters ends up defeating her and Kelsey is able to regain control of her body. In her awakening she asks if Jim could kill her. She can't seem to live with everything she's seen and done. She still feels Victorinus in her head, and knows she can't get rid of him.

 Her last moments are with Gabe, as she gives him a suicide notes to her family and tells him to give it to them. When she dies, they plan to make it appear as a suicide.Gabe tries to talk her out of it, but Kelsey convinces him to do so. 

 She is given a drink that is given to trolls in a unescapable painful condition. It is a drink that would lead the drinker to bliss, then death. She takes it holding Gabe's hand, before drifting into a vision of being in Norway with her mom. 

Other things

Would Kelsey end up with Gabe?

Sadly no. There was going to be a point where Gabe confesses his feelings, but Kelsey realizes that he's more interested in the whole magical aspect, rather than her. It's not in a rude way, Gabe doesn't actually realize it himself. It's like the saying "They know me, more than I know myself." However they stay close friends.

Why can't it have a happy ending?

It could. The story is unfinished  so you can make the ending anything you want, really. 

For me, um... I guess, I just felt a more of a tragic ending would be more fitting for Kelsey. I think at one point I tried to make it a curse from the bow... maybe.

So Victorinus was a bad guy?

Well, yes and no? Back in his day, he fought for trolls. He wanted what was best for them, and to discover that they were stuck underground, kind of angered him. He found it rude that trolls lived under in fear, of scaring humans. He believed that humans had enough time in the sun, and wanted trolls to experience it as well. 

He is the bad guy, however everything he did, was for the betterment of trolls. 

If there's any questions, feel free to ask!  Also, feel free to write your own ending if you'd like!