Chapter Six

Woah! Double upload!

Please comment if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Tank you! Have good day!

▪•▪•▪

       The sound of the lighting returned, but Kelsey didn't feel it as she stood on solid ground. She began to hear voices. They spoke in a strange language, one she couldn't recognize. As she opened her eyes she was shocked, not seeing humans. Instead, she found herself surrounded by creatures.

        They spoke loudly and some even seemed drunk. They were all larger than her and looked as if they're skin was stone. She could easily tell which was male or female, since the woman had longer hair, and wore old dresses. The men wore trousers while only a few wore shirts. Almost all of them had horns but each had their own exotic skin color. Although they could be a rainbow if put in the right order, they looked like they could crush her within seconds.

        Kelsey looked around for an exit, noticing that she was in some kind of old cabin. There were torches on each wall giving the place light. Tables everywhere holding the creatures drinks. In one corner there were barrels that seemed to be empty. By those was the door.

        There was a burst of laughter from a group next to her. Surprised, she backed away, hoping to leave quietly but bumped into something. The thing made a low grumble. Kelsey heard the floorboards creak as it turned. She slammed her eyes shut waiting to be crushed but nothing happened.

        She slowly turned around taking a peek of the beast. He was tall like the others but had giant horns sprouting out of his forehead. The other creatures had them as well, but theirs were smaller. He looked from the left, passed her, than to right. He looked straight and scratched his head then turned back to his friends.

        It seemed that Kelsey was invisible or that this one was very blind. She didn't want to risk getting seen by any more of them so she dashed towards the door. She didn't pay any attention to the creatures as she winded through the tables.

        She was literally only a foot away from the door when it bursts open. Standing in the doorway was another strange being. Unlike the others who were drinking happily, it was breathing heavily while its arm was gray and stiff. The rest of its body was a tannish-yellow. This one was dressed in what appeared to be heavy bronze armor and held a bow... Which was the same bow from the other dream!

         It took a deep breath then shouted in the unrecognizable language. Judging from the deep voice and it's bold shoulders, Kelsey believed this one was a male but she didn't have much time to think about it since she had fallen on her back.

        Once he stopped yelling, everyone stopped and stared at him. Did he yell because he saw her? Was she going to be squashed? Fear began to build up, but it all vanished as a some of the creatures went up to the door to... comfort? It looked as they were comforting him. They were patting his back and spoke softly to him as they set him down on a chair. One of them who appeared to be female gasped as she saw his arm.

        Many of them approached him and appeared to be asking questions. He shook his head sadly as he replied slowly letting his eyelids fall. Because of his words, everyone became stiff, some even began to cry.

        His eyes scanned over them before he spoke again. Kelsey still didn't understand but since she was sure they couldn't see her, she cautiously approached him, curious on what he was saying and with each step the words were slowly becoming clear.

        "I fight for the gay of thy marrow. "But at which hour the sun shall rise, I lose mine own bravery.

        As I lose mine own life, prithee.
Prithee, to mine own bow which I name night."

        He slowly raised the bow towards the roof with his tan arm.

        "To protect those under the moonlight, Night choose one to fight!"

        His eyes flung open as they began to shine pure white as his bow began to produce a strange white wisp, then it stopped. Nothing glowed and shined when his arm dropped. His eyes shut permanently as he sat.

        Everyone was crying now. No one could bear to look at him except for Kelsey. Her eyes were glued to the creature as the grayness of his arm began to engulf his entire body.