Tennessee

Sierra's POV-
     My eyes fluttered as I woke up. I looked to the left of me to see Bailey laying there with blood trickling down her cheek. I tried to get to her, but I was chained down. We were in a dark room. I had no idea where we were or what time it was. I started to feel something vibrate in my back pocket. MY PHONE! I tried to reach it, but the chains on my hands were too short. I started calling Baileys name. Eventually she looked at me. I told her to reach in my back pocket. She pulled out my phone as I just barely grabbed it. It was a notification. It said, " This Device Is Now In Lost Mode." It was 2:46 A.M. I tried to very in, but it was impossible. My password was"bausdr." I looked around and nobody was there. I immediately held down on the home button. "Siri, call Daddy." Siri responded as I turned down the volume. I slid the phone to my ear with my knees. I hit the speaker button with my nose.
"Hello?"
"Dad..."
"SIERRA, I..UGH.."
"Dad help, please."
"Sierra we are trying"
"Dad..I'm gonna die."
"No you're not Sierra."
"Dad, Bailey is hurt."
"I'm going to the office now."
"Dad... I'm so sorry."
"Now isn't the time to be sorry."
"It's all my fault, I didn't listen to you."
"Sierra listen, you aren't in trouble."
"Ok. I love you."
"I love you sweetheart."
"Bye"

Spencer's POV-
     I called Garcia immediately. She tracked the phone. It was coming from Tennessee. I sped to the BAU. Everybody was there. We all got on a plane to Tennessee, not questioning anything. I grabbed some Juicy Fruit from my bag and popped it in my mouth. While in my bag, I found the bill for Sierra's hospital visit. It made my heart drop. She didn't have her Autism medicine. If she didn't take it, she could have a Panic Attack. I felt my ears pop and eventually fell asleep.