Im Sorry

Spencer's POV-
     I ran down the street as fast as I could. I couldn't believe I wasn't helping my daughter. I ran no matter what caught my feet. I had stepped on rocks, glass, you name it, I probably stepped on it. I turned the corner and saw a car. I waved my hands and notice it was Derek's car. He rolled down the window and raised one eyebrow. "What the hell are you doing out here with sweatpants, no shirt and no shoes?" I ran to the other side of the car. "Give me a gun. Go to my house, now. There are 3 men trying to take Sierra and Bailey!" Morgan tossed me a gun and slammed on the gas pedal. I continued to run until I was at Rossi's house. I banged on the door. I heard a window open from above. "Reid what the hell?" He yelled down at me. "Get your gun call everybody go to my house now!" Rossi closed the window as I began running down the road. Bang!Bang! Is all I heard. I sped up and tripped and scraped up my stomach. I got back up and felt the blood trickling down my stomach. I heard sirens and saw Hotch. "Reid get in the..What happened?" Wiped off my stomach and got in Hotch's car. He gave me a shirt. It felt weird putting it on because it wasn't mine. We sped to my house as I jumped out of the car. I ran right passed Morgan and into the house. "REID STOP!" I could hear Morgan yell. I ignored him and continued running. I flung the door open and ran inside. I looked around and didn't see anything. I opened the closet and nothing was there. Nothing but the pocket knife. I turned the house upside down looking, but found nothing. My phone began the ring. I stopped and looked at the rest of the team. I answered.
"Hello?"
"Hello Reid"
"Where is Sierra"
"That doesn't matter. You will never see her again."
"What have you done"
"The other girl is safe, in your sight"
*line goes dead"

Morgan's POV-
     "Search the premises. Bailey is here." I walked around the house. There. I looked under the deck. There was Bailey. She was tied up and had something stuffed in her mouth. I dove under the deck and grabbed her. I untied her and carried her out. I handed her to Rossi. "I know where she is." Spencer said. I jumped in the car with him and was slammed back as he pressed the gas.  Soon we pulled up to an old shed. He jumped out and pulled his gun. He opened the door. In the middle of the room was a chair. "Sierra?" He called. My heart sank as I dropped my gun. There was a hand hanging off the end of the chair, not just any hand, a small hand.