Chapter 10: Telling the Royals part 2

Your pov

"Here." He said boredly throwing me a fancy looking dress.

"A-are you sure I can wear this?" I asked nervously

"I don't see why not, it's just that annoying Kougyoku's dress." He said laying on the bed and resting his head on his hand.

"But that's the princess!!!" I yelled slightly

"Yeah, and?" He said, I was gonna say something back but by the look on his face there was no point. "The bathroom is over there." He said pointing to a door to the right of the bed. I walked through the door in silence. After I shut it and locked it, I put my back to the door and slid down. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. Then after a minute, I got up and stripped. After that, I took a shower. When I stepped out I put on the clothes and looked in the mirror.

"Mmmm, this thing is uncomfortable." I said quietly, while pouting. But it couldn't be helped, I unlocked the door and stepped out. He just looked over at me with a bored expression.

"Took you long enough. Now," He sat up. "The king is down the hall. His study is the biggest door to the left." He said

"Okay......Thanks I guess...." I said and bowed

"Nah, I still gota take you there." He said walking towards the door. We walked down the hall in silence untill we got to a huge door.

"Here it is, good luck." He said and knocked on the door. When we heard the words come in, he ran away. I took and deep breath and walked in the door.

"H-hello S-sir." I said stuttering. He just looked at me with a bored expression.

"Yes, what do you need?" He said in a strict tone.

"Well I would like to work here." I said quietly.

"What is it you want to do for me?" He asked while staring at me with an intense gaze.

"W-well I can read T-tran an I got a g-good education." I said letting my nerves get the best of me.

"You can read Tran eh? You might just be of some use after all. Come here and decode this." He said gesturing to the piece of paper with some Tran written on it. I looked and it and read it out loud.

"Everything will be okay in the end, and if it's not okay then it's not the end." I said and looked up at him. He looked slightly happy, which was I guess a good thing.

"Well I guess you can be my helper." He said and I couldn't believe it, all those years of hard work paid off. I bowed and said a thank you.

"What should I call you?" He asked 

"Y/n, my name is Y/n. What would you like me to call you?" I asked back

"Prince, Kouen."