(3)

"You didn't really have I go pee did you?" I asked Ethan. He ran his finger through his hair and sighed. "No," He said walking around the hotel room. "Then why did you hang up on Sage?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I guess because we just met her and she was facetiming us while she was in the bath." He said and I guess he had a point. "But you did call her first and you couldn't even see anything but her face." I said trying to defend her I guess. He shrugged. "I'm going to bed," he said as he went to the bathroom to change. Sage text me a few minutes later.

Sage
Sorry about getting Ethan upset:/

Me
It's fine he just doesn't want to move things to fast you know?

Sage
I guess that's true you guys must have it hard. You know with the fans.

Me
Ya thanks for understanding. Ethan has just had it harder then me I guess.

Sage
Oh..

Did I tell her to much? Not I didn't. At least I don't think I did.. Who knows. I feel like I can trust Sage though. She just sends me really good vibes. I really do hope I can see Sage again. Maybe we can even be a little more then friends. Okay now I'm just going crazy. That's never going to happen. Besides she doesn't think of us that way. But I know we can be really good friends. Hopefully.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

SAGES POV

I didn't know what to think when Ethan ended it on me. At first I thought it was an accident but when he didn't call me back or text me I decided to text Grayson. I told him I was sorry and he told me Ethan had it harder then him. What does that even mean? All I know is that I feel bad and probably shouldn't be friends with them. I mean they're famous and one little mistake could ruin their reputation. Even their fame. I think it's probably best if we don't hang out but just text or FaceTime. Once I got out of the bath I drained the water and turned off my laptop. Then I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my bedroom.

I dressed in some sweats and a sports bra. I scrolled through Instagram and noticed how many followers I had gained. When I woke up this morning I only had about two hundred but now I had almost a thousand. I went to all the pictures I was tagged in and seen over twenty pictures of me and the twins. I was tagged in all of them. People were commenting some really horrible things. It kind of made me want to cry. But I knew it was probably just jealousy. I checked my twitter and the same thing had happened on their. I had more people add me on snap chat too.

People were commenting on my post as well. Either calling me beautiful or a bitch. I bit my lip trying to keep myself from responding to them. I text Grayson and asked him if he had seen the pictures. He told me he had but to just not worry about them. I turned off my phone and went to make myself so ramen noodles. I could seriously live off ramen noodles. Once they were done I sat on my laptop eating them. I was hoping to find a better job but being seventeen and living by yourself is kind of hard. Especially when you can't get a decent job. I scrolled through different jobs that needed someone to hire. Once I was done I brushed my teeth and went to Get into bed. Luke text me to see what I was doing and we talked for a little while. I might not have to get up early tomorrow but I was super tired so I decided to just go to sleep.

//////////////-\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

When I woke up the next morning the sun was shining through my curtains. I couldn't help but think about Ethan and Grayson. They made me smile and wish that we could just have a regular friendship. But we all knew that would never happen. I got up and made myself a cup of tea. I grabbed my phone from my bed and went to drink my tea. I opened the curtain in the kitchen and it flooded the room with light. Outside snow was falling. Since Christmas is in three weeks it's already snowing here. Well I guess you could say snowing. Really it's just a few snowflakes here and there. Not like lat winter and we had tons of snow.

Around noon I decided to get dressed for the day. I put on some light blue skinny jeans and an oversized tee shirt that was black. I put on my Adidas and grabbed my phone. I put my wallet in my back pocket. I grabbed my grey coat and headed outside into the coldness of New York City. On my way to McDonalds I got a text from Luke.

Lukas(;
Hey beautiful! Wanna meet up?

Me
Sure I just got to McDonald's wanna come here?

Lukas(;
Sure be there in ten:)

Luke might be older then me but he was certainly attractive. He seemed sweet as well. Was it was my turn I ordered large fries and a vanilla ice cream cone. Have you ever had fries and ice cream together? It's seriously to die for! Once I sat down at a booth Luke came and sat in front of me. "Hello Sage," he said as he took a fry from me. I rolled my eyes at him and took my fry from his fingers. "Hello Lucas!" I said and put it in my mouth. He smiled and it was so adorable.

"So I seem the pictures of you with the Dolan twins." She said taking another fry and dipping it into the ice cream. "I know, a lot of people are sending hate my way." I said as I looked up at him. He was staring at me intently. "You aren't dating one of them are you?" He asked taking another fry. "No I just want to be friends with them." I said continuing to eat my fries and ice cream. "Why?" I asked him and he looked at me with a smirk. "Because I think you are really nice and beautiful so I want to ask you out on a date." He said taking another fry. "Sure just as long as it promise not to eat all my food on our date!" I said playfully and he laughed.

"Okay so how about tomorrow?" He asked me and I frowned. "I have plans tomorrow." I said checking the time. "We'll how about tonight then?" He asked me. I smiled and agreed. "So we should go to that one really good restaurant." He said scrolling through his phone. I looked up at him for a second. "Very specific..." I said and continued eating. "It's a Mexican restaurant." He said thinking hat about the name. "Sounds good to me," I said throwing a fry at him.

He put some ice cream on his finger and wiped it onto my face. This turned into a mini food fight and an employee telling us to either leave or stop. Once we finished eating and picking up our mess we left. As we were walking out of the door Luke pulled me closer to him. "Wear something sexy tonight." He whispered into my ear.