26

ETHAN

We pulled up to Sage's hotel and I called her to let her know we were here. "We're here," I said into the phone. I knew she was nodding her head even though I wouldn't be able to see her. "Okay I'll be right down." She said and then coughed. "Actually do you mind if my friend comes? I already invited her and I thought maybe her and Grayson could hit it off." She said and I grinned. Grayson raised and eyebrow at me and I turned back around. "Sure that's fine," I said mad hung up once I seen her come out of the lobby.

"Who's this?" I asked hopefully getting Grayson's attention. I turned around to find him looking her up and down with a stupid smile on his face. "This is Kelsey and Kelsey this is Ethan and Grayson." Sage said and Kelsey smiled and said hi to us. We piled into the uber and I placed Sage on my lap so Grayson and Kelsey could have the seats to themselves. "Kelsey," Sage said and she turned around to look at us. "Ethan is mine just letting you know." She said smiling playfully. It felt good to hear her call me hers. I liked it. Sage had in some tight skinny jeans that were light blue and a over sized shirt from pink.

Her long brown hair was in a messy ponytail with strands hanging down around her face. She had on little makeup, maybe concealer and she did her eyebrows. Her plump lips were practically calling me to kiss her. I turned her head and kissed her. She responded by putting her hands in my hair. She giggled and pulled away. "You look beautiful by the way." I said and she grinned. "You don't look to bad yourself." She said kissing my jawline. She licked her lips before repositioning herself on my lap.

"Sit still," I demanded and she smirked because she knew all her squirming and moving her butt around on me had turned me on. She moved her butt against my hips causing me to slightly groan. "Sage," I warned and she flipped her hair over her shoulders. "Yes babe," she said loudly purposely getting everyone's attention. "I'll tell you later," I said and she nodded and began to move again.

I grabbed her hips and held her still she licked her lips before turning back around and kissing my jawline. She put her hand in my hair and slightly tugged. "Oh look we're here!" Sage said getting off me and opening the door. Damn what that girl is capable of. Grayson and Kelsey were starring at me and I shook my head before exiting the car. I looked around and the amusement park was pretty big. I took Sages hand and we walked to the entrance.

"Hi welcome to our amusement park our you guys paying separately?" The girl behind a glass window asked. I looked at Grayson and signaled him to come here. "Pay for kelsey and I'll pay for Sage?" I asked and he nodded smiling. "Yeah it just me and her." I said grabbing Sages hand. The lady behind the window glared at Sage. Sage bit her lip. She pecked my lisp as I handed the lady money. She smirked at me and I looked away. "Thanks baby," Sage said pulling me into a huge kiss. She slipped me tongue before grabbing the cards that signaled we paid. "Have a nice time sir." She said still smirking at me.

"Yeah me and my boyfriend will have a great time!" Sage flipped her hair before walking away and pulling me with her. Grayson and Kelsey were cracking up. "Sage," I said grinning because it was hot how she got a lll defensive and jealous. "God damn it's pretty obvious we're together." She said rolling her eyes. "Baby," I said trying to get her attention. "Damn she's liking so desperate its sad!" She said and I shook my head. "Babe!" I said and she turned around and liked at me. "What?" She asked and I grabbed her face before pressing a big kiss to her lips. I bit her lip and she opened her mouth.

We waited until Grayson and Kelsey caught up to us. "Let's go ride that ride." Sage pointed to a big roller coaster. "Let's ride this one." Grayson pointed to a totally different ride. "Okay me and Kelsey can go on this one and you guys go in that one and we'll meet up in a few hours to get food?" Grayson asked and we all agreed. Sage smiled at me showing her pearly whites. I took her hand and we made our way to the ride. "Your not scared?" I asked her and she laughed. "Nope, are you?" She asked squeezing my hand. Before I could answer some fans came up to me and I could see Sage getting nervous. I pecked her forehead as they began taking pictures. Some of them hung around with us for awhile which I liked. I loved to interact with my fans it proved to me that people actually liked what we did and watched our videos.

"Your ready baby?" She said and I grinned. We walked to the roller coaster and picked seats. We fastened the seat belts and waited for the ride operator to come check them. "Please keep and hands and legs inside the carts at all times." He said and then the ride began. It went slow at first then shit upwards. Sage screamed and i shut my eyes. She grabbed my hand and i out my head in the crook of her neck. "Don't be a pussy, look!" She said. I looked up to see we were upside down. "I might puke!" I screamed and she grinned. "Just don't do it on me." She said her hair slowly coming down from its ponytail. She threw her hands up in the air and screamed once more.

Before I knew it the ride was over and we were walking around. We played a few games and looked at the different rides. "Let's go on the Ferris wheel." I said and she agreed. I bent down and signaled for her to get on my back. She hopped on my back and it felt as if she was never on it. We walked to the Ferris wheel and here and there some fans came up to us. Once we reached the ride we waited in line for a bit. Once it was our turn we got inside the cart. The sun was slowly setting and illuminated the amusement park. "We're at the top!" Sage said looking down at the ground. She took her phone out and took some pictures of the sunset. She took some of us before grabbing my phone.

She snapped some of me and her and posted down of them too. She sat back and laid her head on my shoulder. I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it. She grinned and sat on my lap. I shook my head as she moved her hips slightly. "Sage why do you do this?" I laughed and she kept moving on me. My member was getting excited and if she kept it up I would be walking around with a wet stain on my pants. She could feel me growing and I knew it. The ride began to go and i out my hand on her thigh. I unbuttoned her pants and slightly unzipped them.

I moved her lace panties to the side and I began to rub her heat. She moaned and began squirming around. I stuck my finger inside the f her making her arch her back. "Eth-Ethan," she moaned and I smirked. "Am I doing something wrong?" I asked taking my finger out of her pants. "Don't stop." She demanded and I shrugged. "Please Ethan!" She begged and I bit my lip. I put my hand back in her pants and began pumping in and out of her. Her moans becomes louder and her legs were shaking. She was close and that made me smile. Knowing I could turn her one with just my finger or tongue had me hooked.

But she could do more with the flick of her tongue then most girls can with their entire body. I took my finger out and rubbed her clit. She came on my fingers and I took them out and licked them. She kissed me and slipped her tongue into my mouth tasting herself. The ride came to a stop and we got out. Her legs were still shaking so I put her on my back. She bit my beck most likely leaving a hickey. "Go to the bathroom." She demanded. I looked at the time. "We're supposed to meet Grayson and Kelsey." I said and she bit my lip. "Please baby," she said and I sighed. I walked to the bathroom and put her down. "Okay hurry up." I said and she laughed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a stall with her.

She pulled own her pants but leaving her shirt on. I pulled my pants down and pulled her panties down. I lined myself up with her before slowly sliding in. "Wait a condom." She said and I shook my head. "I don't have one, you know I didn't really plan on fucking my girlfriend in the amusement park bathroom." I laughed and she nodded. "Just do it anyways." She said and I slid back into her. I slowly thrusted into her. She was pushed up against the bathroom wall and had her feet wrapped around my waist. "Faster E," she moaned and I went faster and she began to moan. She put her hands in my hair and slightly tugged. "Cum for me baby." I said rubbing her clit. She moaned and came onto me. I ride out her climax and then released inside of her.

She climbed off of me and put her pants back on. "We should got meet up with them now." I said combing her hair with my fingers because it was a mess from me pulling on it. We walked out of the bathroom and to the food area. I seen Grayson kissing some girl and soon realized it was Kelsey. He had his tongue down her throat and she had her fingers tangled in his hair. "Look," I shoved Sage and she grinned. "Get some Grayson Dolan!" She yelled as they pulled away in embarrassment. We looked them and all started laughing. We got something to eat and ate in the grass under a tree. I looked and Sage to see her laughing and throwing food at Grayson. I smiled because I knew I wanted ed to be with Sage for the rest of my life and nothing would stop me from that. She turned around and kissed me before holding my hand. Not only was I dating the love of my life, I was dating my bestfriend.