22

The next morning I woke up in only my Calvin Klein bra and some sweat pants. I threw my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and applied some moisturizer to my face. I looked around the hotel. If you ask me it was more like a tiny apartment. It had a little kitchen area that was pretty little. It had a couch and tv but the couch folded into a bed. Then it had a connecting room where the bed and bathroom were. Also the balcony was there.

I slipped off my pants and put on some Skinny jeans. I put on my grey bralette and a low cut Calvin Klein shirt. I decided to call Kelsey to hang out. "Hey," I said as she answered the phone. She told me hello and we made plans for me to call an uber and go get her then the uber take us to Starbucks. Basic I know. Once my uber arrived we drove to Kelsey's house. Her house was pretty big for an eighteen year old!

"Hey!" She said as I hugged her. "Hello," I said and I nodded to the driver signaling we were ready. "So," she said getting on her Instagram. "You house is like huge." I said and we both laughed. "Ya since I was an only child when my grandpa died I inherited everything." She said and snapped a picture of herself. "Smile!" She said and snapped a picture of us. I smiled and she posted it.

Once we arrived at Starbucks we walked inside. I looked at the menu but working at Starbucks for so long made me basically memorize the menu. Once we ordered we stood to the side for a little bit before our names were called. "So what up with you and Ethan?" She asked and I coughed. "Who knows," I said and we walked outside of Starbucks. We decided to walk around since the Starbucks was near a shopping center.

"Things will get better." She said then laughed. "Although I have no clue what's going on it just seemed the right thing to say." I chuckled and we entered forever 21. I bought a few shirts and she bought some shoes. "Ooh Sephora," she said and I laughed. Once we got into Sephora she bought tons of makeup but I just bought so rose water and moisturizer. "Okay wanna head home?" I asked since my legs were like burning. We had been here for a few hours and I just wanted to sleep. "Sure but let's stop and get food." I laughed and we called an uber.

We went to Taco Bell and decided to go in. A few people came up to us and some just took pictures of us. We posed and then once everyone was done ordered our food. The uber was waiting outside so we had just decided to head back to the car. My phone dinged signaling a new message.

Ethan
I'm sorry about today wanna get lunch?

I sucked in a breath before answering him. As the uber drove Kelsey home they then drove me home. I paid him and went into the lobby of the hotel. Paparazzi was outside and I ducked so they wouldn't see me.

Me
It's fine

Ethan
Lunch?

Me
I just ate

Which was a lie but I was currently eating so same thing basically. I want to talk to Ethan about it since technically we're still dating. A incoming FaceTime came from him and I answered before thinking. Smart Sage! "I thought you already ate." He said and I looked down. "I meant I was eating." I said nervously. "I'm sorry about this morning I was just scared for us both." He said and I understood. Now that I get the attention I do I understand more about keeping things on the low. I used to think it was stupid but really it's not.

"Do you want to come over and watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay I'll be there in five." He said and I sipped on my drink. I told him the hotel and within five minutes he was here. I smiled as he knocked on my door. He smashed his lips in mine and I smiled. "I have to change hold on." I said going into the bathroom. He followed me and I shook my head. I stripped to my bra and panties. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to himself. "Ethannn," I purposely drug our his name to sound more dramatic. I removed his hand and slid on some Nike spanks and a Calvin Klein sweatshirt.

Once I was done I grabbed my phone and took his hand. "Let's go babe," he said and I smiled at the nickname. He led me through the small crowd of people. He kissed me and I blushed for we had just went public again.