(4)

"Damn," Luke said once I opened my apartment door. "Look I was going to actually do my makeup but I was just really fucking lazy." I said tossing my hair to the side. "Your beautiful anyways," He said taking my hand. I hesitated but grabbed it. "So were going to go eat and then just drive around for a bit. Maybe you can show me around New York some more." He said as we walked outside into the cold winter air.

"Sound good," I said as he opened the door for me. "I don't think I've ever asked you but why are you in New York?" I asked him as I flipped through the radio. "College," He said backing out of the apartment parking lots. My phone dinged signaling somebody had texted me. It was Grayson.

Grayson:)))
Hello!

Me
Hi:|

Grayson:)))
Why the face?

Me:
It's awkward...

Grayson:)))
Omg am I the awkward one? Shit I am aren't I?!

Me
God no it's just I'm on a date and my date is asking who I'm texting...

Grayson:)))
Shit sorry ill txt u later

Me
Okay

Which was true. Luke was asking me who I was texting. "A friend," I told him before I turned my phone off and put it into my purse. "We're here," he said coming around to open my door. The restraint seemed beautiful in the dark and snow. The lap post around it lit up the fancy restaurant perfectly well. "It beautiful!" I said pulling his hand into the restaurant. "Your like a little kid." He said laughing. "Isn't that a good thing?" I said which was a mistake. "Yeah because that mean you can call me daddy when we fu-" he started but I slapped his chest.

"Luke we are on our first date!" I said turning red. "Come on don't tell me you don't think of me that way." He said pulling me closer to him. "Actually believe it or not I don't." I said laughing and he smirked. "Oh but you will." He said leading me to a little booth in the back. I rolled my eyes at him. He was actually kind of being an ass."May I take your order?" A waitress came up to us an asked. "Or do you guys wanna start with drinks."

"I'll just take water." I said smiling at the waiter. "I'll take some champagne." Luke said showing them his I.D. since he has to be over twenty one. "Wait your over twenty one?" I asked giggling. "Yeah twenty two." He said biting his lip. "Stop," I said holding the menu up and acting like I was looking at it so he couldn't see my face. "What?" He asked laughing. "Your biting your lip!" I said blushing an he just smirked. "Oh does it make you want to climb over this table an-" he got cut off by the waiter. "Your drinks," he said sitting them down in front of us. We cracked up laughing once he left.

Once we ate we drove around the city. It was actually really fun. Since I sung horribly to my favorite son he tried to sing a long even though he didn't know the words. The fact that he did it just to make me feel better made me happy. "I had a great time," I said as he walked me to my apartment. "Me too," he said making me giggle. "Well goodnight Sage." He said ad leaned in for a kiss. I smashed my lips onto his and tugged on his hair. I think he moaned but I don't know... Whoops. "Goodbye," I said and just stopped kissing him. He raised an eyebrow at me but waved goodbye and left.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()

ETHANS POV

"We should ask sage to come over tonight." I said scrolling through twitter. Sage had actually got very popular since she was seen with us. "She's on a date," Grayson said as he took some pictures of himself. I don't know why that made me frown but it did. "What about tomorrow?" I asked him and brought up her contact. "I don't know she said to text her in like and hour or two." He said and I checked the time. "It's been like two hours we should FaceTime her." I said and pressed the FaceTime button. Sage answered and this time she wasn't in the bath.

Instead she was in a sexy dark green dress that fit her extremely well. She had some black heels on and her hair was fixed. Surprisingly though she didn't have makeup on. Did I really just say that? God dammit Ethan snap out of it! "Hello Ethan?" She said waving her arms around. "Oh sorry," I said shyly. She threw off her heels and sighed. "I'll call you back i'm about to change." She said and ended the call. "Damn," I whispered and laid my phone down. Little did I know Grayson was standing over me the whole time. "I think Ethan has a crush on somebody..." Grayson said and laughed. "Shut up I do not!" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Dude you do to." He said and before I could argue with him he walked away. Asshole! Sage called back a few minutes later and I smiled when I seem her. She changed into some spanks and a oversized long sleeve shirt. She had her hair in a messy bun and was humming to a one direction song. "I want some tea!" She whined. I laughed and put her on mute. "Grayson lets go to Starbucks at get tea for Sage." I said already grabbing my keys and pulling Grayson along with me. "Ethan doesn't get Starbucks for just anybody." Grayson said smirking. I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm.

"What kind of tea do you like?" I asked her and she started saying all these weird words I've never even fucking heard. "What the fuck is that?" I asked and she giggled. "It's a tea duh." She said and continued doing whatever the hell she was doing. "Why the fuck are we going to Starbucks at like one in the morning?" Grayson said and Sage heard him. "Aw your getting me tea?" Sage said and I nodded. "I hate to tell ya but Starbucks isn't open this late Ethan." She said laughing at me. Damn the way my name rolled off her tongue. Shit stop it Ethan!

"Well then I'm going to the store and I'm going to get some tea and I'm going to come over and make it." I said laughing and she raised her eyebrows at me. "I have tea at my house." She said. "Well why didn't you make yourself some tea?" He said and she hid half of her face under a blanket. "Because I'm a fucking lazy person." She said wrapping her blanket around her curvy body. Fuck. "And I can't fucking move!" She said. You wouldn't be able to move if I did what I wanted to yo-Am I really fucking thinking like this to myself? God damn.

"We're still coming over." Grayson told her and I handed him the phone so I could drive. "Dude who the fuck is Natalie?" He said and I snatched my phone from him. Natalie, a friend of mine, had texted me. I hit Grayson on the chest and he smirked. "You do like her don't you?" He asked and I shrugged. I went back in FaceTime to see if she had heard Grayson. But we were no longer on FaceTime. Sage had ended it.