(9)

SAGE POV

I unlocked my apartment door and went straight to my bed. I sat down and stared crying. I'm just a fan to them. It was all just an act. I took off the hoodie an threw it across the room, leaving me in only underwear and a bra. I got on my phone and scrolled down until I saw the name Luke. I pressed the button and it rang and rang. Finally he picked up. "Hello Sage," he said and I could already tell he was smiling. "Hey," I said softly. "Do you maybe wanna go out tonight?" I asked him. Too direct? Ah fuck it! "Um sure ill pick you up around six?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "No I mean like to a club," I said and he laughed. "Sure but your seventeen." He pointed out. I laughed and he really had no idea about New York.

"If you look like a slut and have a fake I.D. then they let you in." I said and I just knew he was smirking. "So my
Little girl is going to be my slut tonight?" He asked me and I laughed. "Hell yeah," I said and then we said our goodbyes before hanging up. A knock came from the door and I already knew it was one of the twins. I ignored it and then Ethan just bust into my living room. "What the hell Ethan?" I snapped standing up. I hope he isn't taking his hoodie back because its comfortable, soft, and smells like him. I jumped up and wrapped the closet blanket I had around my body. "Let me explain." He said pulling me down onto the couch beside him.

"When we first went on tour I met this girl. Her name was Natalia she was beautiful and the most amazing girl I've me-" I cut him off of course. "And why do I care?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Anyways so we started dating and eventually she started going on tour with us. She became well known as my girlfriend and got pretty popular. She started a YouTube channel and got famous with the help of me and Gray." He said, tears were forming in his eyes. "So once she go really famous she broke up with me. So long story short she used me for fame and Grayson has been overprotective of me. We're just looking out for each other. And I don't fuck every girl I meet. I used to sleep around after Natalia. But I've stopped. I promise." He said and I looked up at him.

He was a crying mess. He was nervous I could tell but I didn't care. Right now probably wasn't the best time but I couldn't help it. I threw the blanket off my body an climbed onto him. I could feel the bulge in his pants getting harder as I slowly rolled my hips on his. "Your such a tease," he said and I chuckled. He kissed me and that made its way to an intense make out. He rubbed his hands everywhere on my body. I moaned and he smirked. He kissed his way down to my legs and to my pantie line. He drug my panties down my legs with his teeth. "Ethan I think we should wait." I said sitting up. "For what?" He said harshly and I squirmed away from him. "I mean no if you want to wait thats fine but babe you can't just get me aroused like that and then stop." He said laughing.

I grabbed my panties from his lap before he cloud even notice they were there. But of course he beat me to it and grabbed them first. He stuck them into his pocket and I gasped. I climbed on top of him and just laid there. "Sage you do things to me that I can't explain. When you do them I find myself wanting to know more about you." He said playing my my hair. "Really?" I asked and he smirked. "Really." He said kissing me again. "So Sage I want to ask you something." He said and I sat up. "Yes..." My mind wondered with what it was he was going to ask me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me and a let out a breath. "I guess..." I said playfully and he tackled me.

"Sage should we let the public know?" He asked me and I sighed. "We should let them figure it out and if they ask us just answer truthfully." I said slowly trying to get my panties back. He grabbed my hand and brung it to his lips. "Good idea princessa," he said and I blushed. "I like that," I said and he raised an eyebrow at me. "I like it when you call me princessa." I said kissing his jawline. "Good, because I'm going to be calling you that a lot more." He said smirking. "Can I have my panties back now?" I asked him and he sighed. "I really like these," he said handing them to me. "Only if you had them in white." He said and I smirked. "Let's go!" I said dragging him to the door. "Babe you might want to put on clothes. Not that I don't like the view, I love it. But I'm the only one that needs to see it." He said and I giggled.

I went to my bedroom and slid on some panties. "Okay I want you to wear this." He said and I smiled. "Controlling." I said an he pulled me into him. "Just wait until I get you in bed." He said and I slapped him playfully. He looked at me and I laughed. "Your not getting me in bed." I said and he pushed me playfully. "You also said you would never be my princessa but obviously that was a lie." He said and I rolled my eyes. I looked at the outfit which was some Nike joggers and an oversized light blue shirt. "Why do you want me to wear this?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Because whatever you were going to wear was going to show to much skin. Your mine and only mine. I do not share what's mine either." He said hugging me. I loved how controlling he was.

I put on the outfit and put my hair in a ponytail. I put on his hoody he let me borrow. Once we got to the mall I went to Victoria secret. "I still don't have a damn clue why were here." Ethan said and I chuckled. People came up to him an asked for pictures and autographs. People were even randomly taking pictures of me just standing there. "Are you guys dating?" A girl asked Ethan. Ethan grabbed my hand and pulled me into his side. "Yes me and Sage are dating." He said proudly which made me smile. All these girls came up to us and started taking pictures of me. Some were my age and were beautiful as fuck. I felt like a potato compared to them.

I text Luke and told him I had to cancel and he said it was fine that he had to study anyways. I walked into the store and went to the underwear. "White?" I asked him and he nodded. I got a white pair and headed I the check out line. "You should get some lingerie." He told me and I smiled. I like how he speaks his mind. Of course every few seconds more girls came up to him. It was kind of embarrassing shopping for lingerie with everybody around either taking pictures or videos of our every move. He picked out a red set that was barely any thing but straps and rhinestones. "They only have an extra small and I'm a small." I told him and he shrugged. "More tight equals more sexy." He said loudly and a few fans glared at me. I pushed the set and panties into his hands and he smiled.

"Here I have to go call Gray he doesn't know we went to the mall." He said handing me the stuff and some money. I took the stuff but not the money. "Babe stop don't be difficult." He said and I walked off. He shook his head and went to call Gray. "Did you see Ethan's new girlfriend?" A girl behind me asked a girl next to her. They were maybe sixteen or seventeen so about my age. "Ya he can do better." Ouch that hurt. "I know right she looks like a fucking homeless person the way she dresses." They kept talking about me. "She had a mental breakdown yesterday." They said. Eventually they kept talking but it was my turn so I ignored them. I paid an turned around. "Sorry I just kept hearing Ethan and my name coming from your mouths so if you want an autograph or picture I'm sure he would love to take a picture with you." I said and their eyes widened. "Anyways have a great day." I said giving them a bitchy smile and walking over to Ethan.