(8)

As we drove around New York I got bored so we had the driver park the car and we decided to walk around. "I love New York," Ethan said looking around. Then it hit me that these guys were just here for tour. Holy shit! "I know to bad we have to leave soon." Grayson said frowning. I felt sick to my stomach. These boys were like my brothers. I've gotten that close to these assholes! "I'm sorry," I said before walking off. When I say walking I mean running. I didn't look back either. I didn't want to.

Where was I going? I don't really know. People were coming up to me and asking for pictures or for me to follow them. I must admit being friends with the twins has gotten me a lot of fame and hate. But that isn't why I'm friends with them so it doesn't really matter. Tears were running down my face as people snapped pictures. "Sage?" Grayson said running up to me. "Leave me alone!" I said and he looked at me with hurt eyes.

"Sage what is this about?" He asked recovering from my harshness. "Your leaving me," I said snapping my fingers. "Just like that!" I said gesturing to me snapping my fingers. "Come on let's just enjoy the time we have now." Ethan said grabbing my arms. They pulled me into a hug. "You guys are like brothers to me!" I said and Ethan smirked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. We walked down the sidewalk looking at all the shops. "I want to go eat there sometime," I said sighing. "It's so expensive though." I said and looked back down at the ground.

"Maybe we should go there sometime." Ethan whispered to me. "Are you asking me on a date?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Yes... I mean no... " He looked at me as if I was going to tell him what to say. "It's whatever you want it to be." He said and slightly tapped my butt with his hand acting like it was an accident. I punched his hand an he hissed in pain. "Bro chill," Grayson said still walking while looking down at his phone. "Guys I'm tired." I said yawning. "Of course," they said laughing. I pushed them once we arrived at the car. Grayson sat upfront with the drive and me and Ethan were in the back. While they weren't looking he pulled me close to him and grazed my thigh.

His hand went closer to my heat. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wet right now especially since what he did to em at my apartment. Once he reached my inner thighs he slightly touched me through my clothes. He rubbed a circle and went faster. I moaned and everybody looked at me, even the freaking driver did. Ethan pulled his hand away quickly and glared at me. "What the hell was that for?" Grayson said laughing. "That food just looks really good!" I said pointing to a taco stand right next to the park entrance. Grayson eyed me suspiciously but turned back around.

"Wanna stop and get some?" Ethan asked because he knew it would just make me mad because thats not why I really moaned. "I'm good," I said giving them my most fake smile. Grayson shrugged ad turned back around while Ethan smirked at me. On the way to their hotel we sang along to the radio. I loved having their company. I'm so thankful to have them around. Once we got to the hotel crowds of people were surrounding the parking lot. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Ethan took my hand in his which was huge compared to my small hands. "Let's go," He said opening the door.

Cameras and microphones were everywhere. So I guess people heard about my breakdown. Great! Note the sarcasm. Ethan guided me towards the hotel door while Grayson was behind us. The driver seriously had to get out and make a path for us. Once we reached the safety of the hotel room we collapsed. I giggled because Ethan was still holding my hand. He squeezed my had and I jerked mine away from his. He frowned in a playful way.

"Okay let's order pizza!" Grayson said already calling the pizza place. Me and Ethan turned on the tv while he ordered. A few minutes later our pizza was here. "I'm going to go get the pizza." Grayson said heading out of the hotel room. I walked him to the door and shut it behind him. "Lock it," Ethan said and I did. Why? I have no clue but whatever. I turned around to see Ethan walking over to me. He pushed me up against the door and kissed me. I responded immediately. He bit my bottom lip which made me open my mouth only for him to slide his tongue into it.

"Ethan," I said when he started kissing my neck. Do I like him like this? I mean am I attracted to him? Yell yeah. Will he be leaving me? Yeah. "I do-" I got cut off by my own moan. He sucked on my sweet spot and I knew I already had a few hickeys. He played around with the zipper on my romper. He unzipped it so he could see my bra. Before I knew it he was carrying me to the little desk they have. He cleared a space and sat me on top of it. "Your a little slut wearing these tight clothes." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and pulled at his hair. He moaned and pulled me closer. His weakness!

He was about to unzip it some more but a loud knock came from the door. Then somebody burst in. "How the fuc-" Ethan started but got cut off by Grayson. "Oh shit what did I walk in on?" Grayson asked eyeing me as I struggled to zip up my romper. "Dammit," I whispered as the zipper broke. Grayson was still staring at me as I just smiled innocently holding up my romper because it still wouldn't zip. Ethan pulled me over to the bed where his suitcase was. He pulled out a hoodie and handed it to me. "Now I don't have to worry about you wearing that tight shit." He whispered to me. "Sucks for you because when I do I don't wear underwear." I said which was a total lie. His mouth hung open as he watched me walk off.

ETHAN POV

When Sage got in the bathroom Grayson started yelling at me. "What the hell dude? You know you can't fuck around with girls while we're on tour." He started but knew he wasn't finished. "We will be leaving in two weeks you can't get attached to her. She's just a going to get mad when we leave and probably use you for fame. Isn't that how it always is?" He asked and I shrugged. "It was your idea to become friends with her." I said and he rolled his eyes. "I didn't think you would take it this far. But I should have known you fuck about every girl we actually stop and pay attention to." He said and it made me pissed. "Shut the fuck up!" I said and he slammed the pizza down.

Sage came out and we calmed down. She had tears streaming down her face and I knew she heard. "So I'm just a gold digger to you? And am I just 'another girl' to you?" She asked us. Grayson opened his mouth but she rolled her eyes and left. Grayson nodded towards the door and I ran after her.